Missing template translation for Sympa

Hello, guys !

I added a new template for the Sympa package:

"It seems that we are able to use the administrator account without requiring "
"to specify password, which means you have no password set at all or it is "
"stored in a configuration file, e.g. /root/.my.cnf. Nevertheless, you might "
"to choose to enter the database admin password interactively."

It would be nice if you can send me an updated fr.po file ASAP.
I fixed the RC bug in this package and would like to give Sympa a chance
to get updated
in testing.

Thanks
	Racke