We are Intesol In China! Can we make cooperation!

Website:www.intesol.com.cn
Tel:+86-10(65818707)
Mobil:13520725826
E-mail:kacy.chi@intesol.com.cn

It is my pleasure to write you after getting your company emails from Google. This is a well-know translation company in Beijing in China. The website is www.intesol.com.cn
The purpose of this email is to seek your most need assistances in business development.
Intesol Simultaneous Translation Services Center is a private service and consultation entity, providing you with Simultaneous interpreting translation, software globalization (localization + internationalization), CAT software application, and other language services, incl:
・	Simultaneous interpreting
o	We have many simultaneous interpreter certified by EU and UN.
o	Track record: We've been arranging Simultaneous Interpreting assignments for over a decade and are committed to using this experience to help make your event a resounding success.
o	Experience: All Simultaneous Interpreters supplied by Intesol have a minimum of 5 years experience.
o	Personal service: We're passionate about providing the very highest levels of personal service. We are here to help you in any way we can.
o	Local presence, global reach: A single point of contact in London through which you can arrange Simultaneous Interpreting services for events anywhere in the world.
o	Security: The security of dealing with a company registered and based in the China.
o	One stop shop: We handle Consecutive Interpreting assignments in all western languages plus bring in-depth knowledge of Asian and East European business and languages.
o	Quality: All Simultaneous Interpreting services are backed by our 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not happy, you don't pay. It's as simple as that.

・	Translations:
o	Company brochures, Products pamphlets, Operation manuals
o	Websites, Databases, Multimedia
・	Software Globalization
o	Software localization ¨C mostly from English, German to Chinese;
o	Software internationalization ¨C the opposite way as above
o	Software involved: C++, VB, Java
o	Also include the online help and publications coupled with the software applications
・	Languages
o	English, German, French and Chinese
・	Areas of expertise/industry or business sectors:
o	Electricity power generation equipment manufacturing industry,
o	Electricity power generation or utilities,
§	Fossil fired power generations
§	Hydropower,
§	Solar energy, photo-electronics, PV
§	Windpower
§	Other renewable energies
o	Energy & Environment protection
o	Power machines, esp. internal combustion engines
o	Computer and IT, esp. software
o	And international trade for the above industries