Re: openssh: updated French template file

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 11:21:48PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here is an updated Debconf template file in French.  Its encoding is
> iso-8859-1, and you should certainly get it from
>  http://people.debian.org/~barbier/templates.fr/unstable/openssh/templates.fr
> to avoid encoding mismatch.

Hi Denis and -l10n-french,

I applied Igor Genibel's patch from #151361 in 1:3.4p1-3, which fixes
the quoted-printable issues with openssh's French templates. However,
Denis' patch differs in a number of ways, and my French isn't good
enough to work out which is best.

Can somebody work out an updated patch against current openssh and send
it to 132509@bugs.debian.org?

Thanks,