Re: www.debian.org/international/French

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Denis Barbier wrote:

> > I don't want to translate all websides under /international/French/
> > only the index.wml
>
> Except that this page does not exist.
> Maybe you are referring to /french/ltcp.wml, I will try to translate it
> tonight.

Sorry, my failure. I mean the first page when you choose French from
debian.org/international/ the filename in the cvs is
webwml/english/international/French.wml

When you browse to debian.org/international/French.en.html one of the
first lines is: Note: The original is newer than this translation.

thx for your help and coming translation.

--
	Noel