Re: You know this templates translation page ?

Hi all

Sorry it took me so long to answer but I'm on exams.

Here I send a short description of the Debian DIP project. This is the
best solution we came with, this doesn't mean that there aren't others.

Please let me know your comments and ideas about the project and if you
want to help, just say so and we'll try to put everything on a cvs (for
3 people to work so far on it we didn't feel it was necesary).

We are working slow basically because of exams and differect job-related
issues. We hope to speed up in 2 weeks and have it ready by mid July

Regards,

Héctor