Re: French, German, and Spanish translations wanted for XFree86 debconf templates

On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 12:06:06PM +0400, Peter Novodvorsky wrote:
> > * Translations for any language are welcome, but I think French, German,
> >   and Spanish are the most important Western languages to ensure coverage
> >   of Debian users in the many countries where English is not the dominant
> >   language.
>
> GRRR!!!! How could you write about ''three most important languages'' to
> the i18n list????

GRRR!!!!! How could you deliberately misquote me to elminate the word
"Western"?

Would you prefer "Latin-alphabet-using"?

> BTW, will russian translation will be accepted?

One I understand what the character set implications are, yes.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |
Debian GNU/Linux                |             If existence exists,