CVS log

CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
Module name:	webwml
Changes by:	french	01/02/07 22:45:01

Modified files:
	english/international/l10n: Makefile

Log message:
make sure data/langs is build before anything else because if it's not there, some pages fail. The mystery is: why the pages are not build in the same order at home and on debian machines....  There is still a hack: if data/langs is rebuilt, I would like to recompute the values LANGS_PO and LANGS_TMPL which are makefile variables determining which pages should be build. To recompute them, I've done a make -C ./ If someone has a better idea...