Re: Fwd: translators for dpkg and dselect wanted

> >With the recent changes in dpkg the current translations are bound to
> >be slightly out of date. I would like to have that corrected before the
> >release, so if anyone is willing to go over the translation for his/her
> >language we would appreciate the help. Currently there are translations
> >for the following locales: en, es, fr and ja_JP.ujis .

Hi Wichert,

1. Is there a "patch" of what exactly are the changes from the old version ? It
might be somewhat faster to just translate what has really changed... (this for
the fr l10n)

2. How long can you wait in order to include a DE translation into the release ?

Regards,

Norbert

--
   *   *