Re: debian-installer manual: call to update translations
- To: debian-boot <email@example.com>
- Cc: Luca Monducci <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Joe Dalton <email@example.com>, Emmanuel Galatoulas <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, victory <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, Miguel Figueiredo <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Yuri Kozlov <email@example.com>, Martin Bagge <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, Miroslav Kure <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: debian-installer manual: call to update translations
- From: Holger Wansing <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 19:27:56 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <[🔎] email@example.com>
Holger Wansing <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi translators,
> since we are reaching the end of development cycle for Stretch, I would like
> to ask if you could take the time to update translations for the
> debian-installer manual (strictly spoken "installation-guide").
> I would be great, if you could spent some time on this.
> Some of you, updating the d-i manual regularly, have their translations in
> a very good shape, so there is not much work to do for you.
> I have only included you here for completeness.
> For other languages, the last translator is no longer active, so I have sent
> this mail to the respective debian-l10n-xxx list. Probably someone is interested
> to take over the translation?
> Is is for Catalan, Spanish, Finnish, Romanian.
I forgot to mention here, where to find the data: the subversion repository
can be found here:
or checkout with
svn co svn://anonscm.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/manual
> For any questions, feel free to shout on debian-boot :-)
> Many thanks
> Holger, on behalf of the installer team
Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
D E B I A N L I N U X 8 . 0 " J E S S I E " .
Registered Linux User #311290 - https://linuxcounter.net/