Thanks for festvox-suopuhe uploads

Just a quick thanks, much appreciated. It's sad there hasn't been new
development for Finnish speech synthesis and the quality is not too
good, but it works and there's potentially a handful of users who eg.
really need and use it.

I recently made a sort of backup of suopuhe stuff in case more of the
hosting goes down some year: https://github.com/tjyrinki/suopuhe - I
also applied the Debian patches to the sources so it'd be a "real"
upstream, but I don't expect to see development at the moment. If
something would happen, most probably a new festival plugin would be
created from scratch using something more advanced than the diphone
synthesis.

-Timo