I think we'll make a great mistake if we don't get to know each other

How are you sweetie?)
I’m not gonna waste ur time and I will go over to the general issue – I’m looking for a real man who is able to satisfy me completely, you know what I mean, right?)) I’m tired of sissies and men who can’t even take care of themselves. I want to be loved and feel protected
About myself in three words – young, wild and free. I've got no hang-ups and BDSM is my only bad habit
Anyway if u like girls like me then I chose the right man.
If you are interested then please write me back and I’ll write you more about myself. Also we can share some (even erotic) photographs.) I’m pretty sure that it will turn out to be an interesting experience talking to each other.
Don’t make a lady wait for too long!) I am waiting 4 ur answer!
Can't wait to talk to you!