Re: [UPDATED] grub2 2.02~beta2-18: Please update debconf PO translation for the package grub2

Translation of the upstream grub software (i.e. po/*.po) happens via the
translation project.

However the translations of the Debian debconf templates (i.e.
debian/po/*.po) are handled within Debian.

Thanks,
Ian.