Re: Tux Paint Esperanto

Hi,

I've finished the file (or its first pass). Removed most fuzzy marks,
translated everything that didn't have a translation.

Some questions, though.

1.

I've come across blocks like this one:

#: ../../magic/src/puzzle.c:112
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "Click and drag to shift your picture around on the canvas."
msgid "Click the part of your picture where would you like a puzzle."
msgstr "Alklaku kaj movu la muson por movi vian bildon sur la tolo."

Which msgdid am i to translate?

2.

#. Text tool instructions
#: ../tools.h:127
msgid ""
"Choose a style of text. Click on your drawing and you can start typing. "
"Press [Enter] or [Tab] to complete the text."

This doesn't seem like auto-complete. Does it mean finish typing? I
tried using it and Tab does nothing, will Enter behaves as CRLF.

3.

I've added the specific esperanto characters.to the "qx" lines. If
that's not their purpose then please reset them. Those characters are
indeed must-haves.

Other than that, it's done. I didn't change the copyrights lines and
their holders (nor do i care about that in any way).
Nifty little program, quite interesting tools.

Cheers,
Nuno