Re: Tux Paint Esperanto

Hi,

I'm not an experienced translator, but i stepped forward as i very
much dislike most esperanto-translations i see out there. I'll have to
grok some stuff first, like all those headers in the file and the "qx"
stuff, but from skimming it the file is already translated. Am i
reviewing/adding some missing translations here?

If Edmund's a more experienced translator (and preferably *not* and
esperanto beginer), then by all means have a go. Otherwise i'll keep
you posted on the progress.

Cheers,
Nuno

--
"On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog."