Re: [UPDATED] grub2 2.02~beta2-18: Please update debconf PO translation for the package grub2

Oh, sorry, I just remarked it now, going to update it now...

Hi, isn't this translation made through The Translation Project?

Hi,

grub2.

Thank you to those of you who have already submitted translation updates.

It has been brought to my attention that the phrase "EFI removable path" in the
previous English version is confusing and wrong and should really be "EFI
removable media path". Therefore I am sending out an updated po file (see
attached) with this fixed.

I'm afraid this will have marked any existing translations as fuzzy.

Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug against
grub2. If you have already translated this template and the above change does
not invalidate your translation then please let me know and I will un-fuzz it
for you.

At the same time some minor tweaks have been made to the English grammar. I
think these should not affect translations.

The complete wdiff for the English updates vs last time is:
--------8<------------------
Template: grub2/force_efi_extra_removable
Type: boolean
Default: false
 Some EFI-based systems are buggy and do not handle new bootloaders correctly.
 If you force {+an+} extra installation of GRUB to the EFI removable {+media+} path, [-it-]
 {+this+} should
 [-make sure-] {+ensure+} that this system will boot Debian correctly despite such a
 problem. However, [-this-] {+it+} may remove the ability to boot any other operating
 systems that also depend on this path. If so, you will need to [-ensure-] {+make sure+} that
 GRUB is configured successfully to be able {+to+} boot any other OS installations
 correctly.

The deadline for receiving the updated translation is still
Sun, 21 Dec 2014 19:58:50 +0000.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Ian.