Re: Tux Paint Esperanto

Hello, if Edmund can't take the task for now, I could do it, ok?

Felipe Castro.

Hi Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS,

You have previously helped Tux Paint with a translation for Esperanto (eo). Tux Paint is preparing a new version and strings has changed/been added to the program and we hope we can use your skills once more.

The stats for the Tux Paint program is for Esperanto (eo):

164 translated
80 fuzzy
47 untranslated