Debian Installer translation slightly incomplete for Esperanto

Hello,

You recently completed sublevels 1 and 2 of Debian Installer translations.

Congratulations: that means your language will be active in D-I for lenny.

However, some of sublevels 3 to 5 are still incomplete for your language.

That means that, in some cases, users might be shown with prompts or
messages in English instead of your language. Even though they will be
warned about this, it will be even better if your language could join
the "fully complete" list of languages.

This is maybe the last reminder. Only less than SEVEN days are left.

Please commit what you have already, *even if not complete*.

If you have any trouble committing either way (SVN or through Pootle
for those of you who use it), please send file *directly to me*. This
is no more time for nitpicking, it's time to complete the work.

If you were thinking that the work is complete, please ask me what
exactly is your language missing.

Files are available from
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/level1/files/<your_language_code>