Please update debconf PO translation for the package tasksel 2.56

Hello (again for many of you),

The tasksel *debconf* translation is incomplete for your language.

That translation appears on EVERY Debian install and is therefore very
important to complete if you want default Debian installs to be fully
translated.

Please take care of updating the attached file and commit it back to D-I SVN
(or have it committed by the coordinator of your language for D-I). Please
only send it to me if you have no other ways to update it...

PS: this mail is CC'ed to people who are the D-I language coordinator for
their language when the tasksel translator is not the D-I coordinator.
I really want this file to be updated even if that means hijacking a
translation.

msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: tasksel\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: debian-boot@lists.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2006-09-13 14:42-0400\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2006-03-03 14:16+0100\n"
"Last-Translator: Serge Leblanc <serge.leblanc@wanadoo.fr>\n"
"Language-Team: Esperanto <debian-l10n-esperanto@lists.debian.org>\n"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001 ../templates:2001
msgid "Choose software to install:"
msgstr "Elektu instalotajn programojn :"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"At the moment, only the core of the system is installed. To tune the system "
"to your needs, you can choose to install one or more of the following "
"predefined collections of software."
msgstr ""
"Nuntempe, nur la baza Debiano estas instalita. Por agordi la sistemon al via "
"bezono, vi eble instalu iun aŭ plurajn sekvantajn antaŭelektajn "
"programarojn. "

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid ""
"You can choose to install one or more of the following predefined "
"collections of software."
msgstr ""
"Vi eble elektu instali iun aŭ plurajn sekvontajn antaŭelektajn programarojn."

#. Type: title
#. Description
#: ../templates:3001
#, fuzzy