Re: review of documentation about creating new ports?

c.buhtz@posteo.jp wrote:
>> At this point I believe the document is fairly complete and correct,
>
> From my point of view I wouldn't call it "complete". It fails in the first
> paragraph because the term "Port" is not defined and no definition
> document/wikpage is linked. It might be unclear to some users what a "Port"
> is.

I've added a link on "port" (though I suspect any reader who doesn't
know that term isn't going to get much out of a New Port HOWTO page);
and then the second paragraph is already a Debian Glossary pointer.
If there are any other jargon terms that need adding to *that* page,
please feel free to add TODO items there!