Re: Please review and translate: "DebConf22 starts today in Prizren" blog post

On Sat, Jul 16, 2022 at 08:30:56PM +0200, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> We plan to publish tomorrow Sunday early morning (around 7:00 UTC) a blog post about DebConf22 starting.
> We would very much appreciate reviews and translations.

At least in the variety of English I speak, to participate and to work are followed by different prepositions.

So in the 2nd sentence, instead of "...to participate and work in a conference exclusively run by volunteers." I would suggest to see "...to participate in and to work at a conference exclusively run by volunteers."

I have also inserted the "to" that marks "work" as an infinitive.

That is my opinion, at any rate :)

Cheers,

--
Znoteer