please review debconf template changes in uif

Dear l10n-english team,

I have just uploaded a new package version of 'uif' (universal internet firewall). I have added IPv6 support to the debconf dialogs + another installation mode.

As I am not a native English speaker, I'd be happy about a debconf template review.

The debian/templates file is attached to this email.

Please Cc: me directly, as I am not subscribed to the l10n-english mailing list.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike

--

mike gabriel aka sunweaver (Debian Developer)
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: sunweaver@debian.org, http://sunweavers.net

Template: uif/conf_method
Type: select
__Choices: don't touch, workstation, debian-edu-router
Default: don't touch
 The firewall can be initialized using debconf, or using information
 you manually put into /etc/uif/uif.conf.

Template: uif/trusted-hostnames
Type: string
 In workstation mode, you can specify some DNS hostnames to be
 globally trusted. All incoming traffic coming from there will be
 allowed. Multiple entries have to be separate with spaces.
 .
 Important: Provided hostnames here should be resolvable with IPv4 and
 IPv6 addresses.
 .
 Example: trusted-host-v4-and-v6.mydomain.com

Template: uif/trusted
Type: string
 In workstation mode, you can specify some IPv4 hosts or networks to be
 globally trusted. All incoming traffic coming from there will be
 allowed. Multiple entries have to be separate with spaces.
 .
 If you want to trust DNS hostnames that only resolve with
 an IPv4 address, please also enter them here.
 .
 Example: 10.1.0.0/16 trusted-host-v4-only.mydomain.com 192.168.1.55

Template: uif/trusted-v6
Type: string
 In workstation mode, you can specify some IPv6 hosts or networks to be
 globally trusted. All incoming traffic coming from there will be
 allowed. Multiple entries have to be separate with spaces.
 .
 If you want to trust DNS hostnames that only resolve with
 an IPv6 address, please also enter them here.
 .
 Example: 2001:1234:ab::1 fe80::1

Template: uif/pings
Type: boolean
Default: true
 Normally an Internet host should be reachable with pings. Choosing no here
 will disable pings which might be somewhat confusing when analyzing
 network problems.

Template: uif/traceroute
Type: boolean
Default: true
 Normally an Internet host should react to traceroutes. Choosing no here
 will disable this, which might be somewhat confusing when analyzing
 network problems.

Template: uif/really-setup-workstation
Type: boolean
 Warning: This configuration provides a very simple firewall setup which is
 only able to trust certain hosts and configure global ping / traceroute
 behaviour.
 .
 If you need a more specific setup, use /etc/uif/uif.conf as a template and
 choose "don't touch" next time.

Template: uif/really-setup-debianedurouter
Type: boolean
 Warning: This configuration provides a base setup for the Debian Edu
 Router. The base setup basically blocks all incoming/outgoing traffic.
 .
 Don't use this setup unless you know what you are doing.

Template: uif/error
Type: error
 Please check the hosts / networks you entered. One or more entries are not
 correct, contain no resolvable hosts, valid IP-addresses, valid network
 definitions or masks.