Please translate: line in Debian website homepage about DebConf21 happening

Hello all

thanks Federico Grau, we have added a small section for "now happening" events in the website homepage. It can be improved (e.g. add a picture) but for now, I think it's better than not showing important events until we publish their announcement (usually when they just finished, e.g. DebConfs, releases...).

I've added the English text to all the pages, and updated the translation-check headers, to avoid the yellow warning about "outdated page" in homepages. This way we get the same result as when any news is shown in the homepage but it's not translated to the local language (the title is shown in English in that case).

If you want to translate, just edit /yourlanguage/index.wml and translate the text:

      <h2><a href="https://debconf21.debconf.org/";>DebConf21</a> is underway!</h2>

and commit the file (no need to touch the translation-check header).

Other way is that you reply to this message with the translated text and I'll commit it as soon as possible.

Comments or ideas about how to improve this workflow are welcome. I'd like the website homepage to be updated to show undergoing events like the release points, debconfs and minidebconfs, elections... Maybe we could create a .po file with the proposed wording? (probably many of those short sentences can be reusable, but others not...). I'm also not sure if it's better to work in advance in a branch and merge once we have some translations... Of course for next updates we'll do our best to ping in advance, not as I did today (apologies!).

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona