Ending a sentence with two punctuation mark

Hi,

I recently came across this sentence ("It intends to help answering the question I have a few hours for Debian, what should I do now?.") on UDD's maintainers dashboard[1] page. I tried to propose a change[2] by removing period punctuation mark. I've never seen people, in English writing ending a sentence with two punctuation mark (a period and question mark); to support my statement, I would refer to this[3] article of APA[4] style guide, hopefully other English writing style guides have similar rule. For more information, please see this[2] discussion.

[1]: https://udd.debian.org/dmd/
[2]: https://salsa.debian.org/qa/udd/-/merge_requests/30
[3]: https://blog.apastyle.org/apastyle/2013/04/punctuation-junction-periods-exclamation-points-and-question-marks.html
[4]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APA_style