Re: Ending a sentence with two punctuation mark

Finn wrote:
> I recently came across this sentence ("It intends to help answering the
> question I have a few hours for Debian, what should I do now?.") on UDD's
> maintainers dashboard[1] page.

We've lost the italicisation that marks it as a quote, but yes, things
like "How do you pronounce 'WAAGH!'?" are only really allowed with
question/exclamation marks; doing it with periods might seem logical,
but the styleguides all recommend against it, and it looks
particularly odd here with no intervening quotes.  Mind you, that
paragraph is wobbly English in the first place, with a missing
apostrophe and a grammatical tangle in the middle that might as well
just be thrown out.  I'd suggest:

	The maintainer dashboard exposes information about teams' or
	maintainers' packages, to help answer the question: "I have a
	few hours for Debian, what should I do now?" To check it out,
	fill in one or 	more email addresses in the form below; for
	example, here is the accessibility team todo list.

(Sorry about the delay, Gmail's decided everything is spam.)