Re: Draft: Debian 8 Long Term Support reaching end-of-life

Hi

Thanks everybody for this.

I have read the announcement and it looks good to me, I just put the
codenames of the releases in lowercase and quote tags.

El 3/7/20 a las 9:45, Chris Lamb escribió:
> [adding team@security.debian.org to CC due to parallel thread]
>
> Hi Markus,
>
>> The supported architectures include amd64, i386, armel, armhf
>> and arm64 now.
>
> On this point (at line 36) file, as this is an announcement of a
> transition may I suggest making a distinction between of these
> architectures are new to this support cycle?  (i.e. "diff")

I didn't do anything about this because I couldn't word it well, do you
(anybody) mind to propose a wording?

Kind regards,

--
Laura Arjona Reina