Re: [installer] One more template change?

Holger Wansing wrote:
> With the changings applied like shown above, "low" means "all questions
> having low set in their preferences" plus all mentioned before in the
> list (this is, what the newly added "also" says. Or at least this is how
> I would understand it and what I had in mind).
>
> As you wrote above:
> 	a) only X
> 	b) also Y
> 	c) also Z
>
> That would mean:
> 	a = X
> 	b = Y + X
> 	c = Z + Y + X
>
> That would work, right?
>
> But apparently this seems to make everything more and more complicated, and thus
> is not easier as we have it now?
> And changing the whole system might totally confuse people, who have learned
> to live with the status quo?
> So it's not an improvement, but a worsening?

Well, the problem (or one aspect of it) is that when we say "low
priority" we effectively mean "maximum verbosity".  "Low" doesn't mean
that we're asking to do anything less, it means that the filtering
ignores anything with a priority lower than low (i.e. "never filter
out any questions").

Thanks for mentioning the word "threshold", though, because it *might*
be useful to to describe it as setting a low threshold.