Re: Translations for the Debian 10 release announcement (in webwml repo) and blog post (in bits repo)

El sáb., 6 jul. 2019 20:35, Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org> escribió:
Hi again

Thanks for the reviews and translations so far!

(....)
For the similar article that we had published when releasing Debian 9
stretch, we had many translations: ca cs de es fr gl it nl pl pt pt-BR
ro ru zh-CN zh-HK zh-TW
so translating this one should easy with a diff tool ;-)

Fellow translators, for the wml translation of the release announcement: please bear in mind, in case you did not notice it, that the announcement contains content from the release notes.

If the translation team has already translated that, you can reuse the content in the wml file (minus formatting).

Best regards

Javier