Re: fusiondirectory: review of new debian/templates file

Mike Gabriel wrote:
> Here is the next iteration (now with agreement from the upstream side):
>
> ```
> Template: fusiondirectory/upgrade-confirm
> Type: boolean
> Default: false
>  You are about to upgrade FusionDirectory to a new major version.
>  Please consult the UPGRADE documentation first:
>  /usr/share/doc/fusiondirectory/UPGRADE.md.gz
>  .
>  FusionDirectory comes with tools to migrate from one major version to
>  another. But as with other LDAP directory setups sometimes those tools
>  might not be able to migrate everything due to exceptional circumstances
>  or wrong data in the LDAP tree.

This would be okay as it is, but I think it works better if you
reshuffle slightly:

   FusionDirectory comes with tools to migrate from one major version to
   another. However, as with other LDAP directory setups, exceptional
   circumstances or wrong data in the LDAP tree may sometimes prevent these
   tools from migrating everything.

>  .
>  In this case, the directory information tree may even need to be
>  manually adapted outside of FusionDirectory with tools such as
>  ldapmodify or ldapvi.
>  .
>  If you do not choose to proceed, the upgrade process for
>  FusionDirectory related packages will be canceled.
>
> Template: fusiondirectory/upgrade-canceled
> Type: error
>  The upgrade of FusionDirectory has been canceled on user request. The
>  installation process will be aborted.

This all looks okay.