fusiondirectory: review of new debian/templates file

Hi all,

I am seeking for an Englisch native speaker who can review the newly created debian/templates file in package fusiondirectory. I paste the file'S content below and also attach it.

Please Cc: me when replying, I am not subscribed to the list.

Thanks for any feedback given,
Mike

```
Template: fusiondirectory/upgrade-warning
Type: note
 FusionDirectory is _not_ a generic LDAP web frontend. FusionDirectory
 expects a highly specific LDAP data information tree. Over the past,
 different versions of FusionDirectory have expected slightly different
 LDAP tree structures.
 .
 In fact, some previous version upgrades of FusionDirectory have broken
 FD sites sometimes partially and sometimes even fully. There is no
 all-in-one automatic upgrade tool for your LDAP data. In worst case
 scenarios, adaptations of the LDAP data information tree have to be made
 manually outside of FusionDirectory (e.g. with tools like ldapmodify or
 ldapvi).
 .
 You are about to uprade FusionDirectory to a new major version. Please
 consult the UPGRADE documentation first:
 /usr/share/doc/fusiondirectory/UPGRADE.md.gz
 .
 In the next screen you will be asked to confirm your intention to upgrade
 FusionDirectory. If you decline, the upgrade process will be cancelled.

Template: fusiondirectory/upgrade-accepted
Type: boolean
Default: false
 If you agree here, all FusionDirectory related packages will be
 upgraded.

Template: fusiondirectory/upgrade-declined
Type: error
 The upgrade of FusionDirectory has been cancelled on user request. The
 installation process will be aborted.
```
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31