Review of texts for miniupnpd/minissdpd

Hi,

I've added the attached texts to miniupnpd/minissdpd. Please let me
know if you see issues in it and send us the corrections.

Cheers,
Yangfl

miniupnpd debconf

Template: miniupnpd/force_igd_desc_v1
Type: boolean
Default: false
 Some IGD clients (most notably Microsoft® Windows® BITS) look for IGDv1 and do
 not recognize IGDv2 as a valid IGD service. This option will fool them by
 pretending itself to be IGDv1.
 .
 Of course you will lose IGDv2 functions (notably IPv6 support) by enabling
 this.

miniupnpd NEWS

miniupnpd (2.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * This package is compiled with IGDv2 enabled, which is backward-compatible
    with IGDv1. However, some broken cilents (most notably MS BITS) will not
    recognize IGDv2 as a valid IGD service. If that's the case, try running
    "dpkg-reconfigure miniupnpd" and choosing "Force reporting IGDv1 in
    rootDesc", or manually adding "force_igd_desc_v1=yes" to your
    miniupnpd.conf.
  * MiniUPnPd_EXTERNAL_INTERFACE and MiniUPnPd_LISTENING_IP in
    /etc/default/miniupnpd are deprecated in favour of those corresponding
    options in miniupnpd.conf. We have tried to automatically merge them for
    you, but unfortunately some garbage options was left in the previous version
    and we can't be 100% sure. Please double-check the resulting configure file.
    The example is located at /usr/share/miniupnpd/miniupnpd.conf .

 -- Yangfl <mmyangfl@gmail.com>  Sun, 29 Jul 2018 17:29:37 +0800

minissdpd NEWS

minissdpd (1.5.20180223-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  For security reasons, we have employed debconf to ask the interface
name MiniSSDP should work on. If you never saw such window before or
encounter any problem, please be sure to (re-)run `dpkg-reconfigure
minissdpd' before filing any bug report.

 -- Yangfl <mmyangfl@gmail.com>  Thu, 26 Jul 2018 21:07:49 +0800