Please review and translate: announcement "Debian 7 Long Term Support reaching end-of-life"

Dear all

Please review and translate the announcement about Debian 7 Long Term Support
reaching end-of-life, available here:

https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/announcements/blob/master/en/2018/20180601.wml

(to be published today 1 June 2018, around 14:00 UTC).

Sorry for the very short notice.

Translators, please note that we just adapted the Debian website to use Git
instead of CVS, and now the "translation-check" header cannot be written
manually anymore. That's why the template does not include such header.
We (publicity) will generate the headers when we commit the files in the Debian
website (webwml) repo.

Thanks!

--
Laura Arjona Reina