Re: Review of updated English templates for miniupnpd

Yangfl wrote:
> I've added the attached updated template to minissdpd. Please let me know if
> you see issues in it and send us the corrections.

(In case anybody else reading d-l-e is confused, the minissdpd/
templates passed through here in March, miniupnpd got processed back
in 2013.)

> Template: miniupnpd/start_daemon
> Type: boolean
> Default: false
>  Choose this option if the MiniUPnP daemon should start automatically,
>  now and at boot time.
>
> Template: miniupnpd/listen
> Type: string
>  The MiniUPnP daemon will listen for requests on the local network. Please
>  enter the interfaces or IP addresses it should listen on, separated by
>  space.
>  .
>  Interface names are preferred, and required if you plan to enable IPv6 port
>  forwarding.

I've lost track of what has changed here, but it all looks okay.

> Template: miniupnpd/iface
> Type: string
>  The MiniUPnP daemon will listen on a specific IP address on the local
>  network, then open ports on the WAN interface. Please enter the name of
>  the WAN network interface on which the MiniUPnP daemon should perform
>  port forwarding.
>
> Template: miniupnpd/ip6script
> Type: boolean
> Default: false
>  Please specify whether the MiniUPnP daemon should run its
>  ip6tables script on startup to initialize the IPv6 firewall chain.
>  .
>  Note: This option is useless for you if you didn't block any IPv6 forward
>  traffic.

Ah, that last paragraph is new.

That's probably "if you don't block any" (talking about an ongoing
current policy rather than the past event of configuring it).

Does "forward traffic" mean "forwarded traffic"?  (Not that you're
forwarding it exactly if it's being blocked, but it's blocked traffic
on that chain...)  Probably this could be just:

   This option is useless if you don't block any IPv6 forwarded traffic.