Re: Fwd: Re: KLog translation help needed

Slightly delayed by unexpected good weather.

Jaime Robles wrote:
> I will update the klog.pot and send back to you and the
> debian-l10n-english for further corrections ;-)

I'll admit, d-l-e is mostly just me these days, but there are a couple
of other people who might have a look.

>> By the way, it seems a pity that none of this ever uses the word
>> "logbook", which would help to distinguish ham-radio logging from the
> Done.

Oh, "KLog is a free logbook for hamradio operators" - yes, I suppose
that solves two issues at once.

>>   "major operating systems (Linux, OSX & Windows)"
>> (I see "OSX" is what it calls it in the package description.)
> The OSX references have been updated in this very last release that I am
> planning.
> It should not be any OSX reference in the code anymore.

You're right, I've fallen behind again - now it's macOS (formerly
known as OS X (formerly known as Mac OS X (formerly known as MacOS)))!

[...]
>> Is it really downloaded as cty.csv but then used as CTY.CSV?
>> Elsewhere it implies that it's always uppercase.
>
> It is just a filename that is downloaded and used as cty.csv, not uppercase.
> Should I put in in uppercase or not? I am sorry, I don't understand what
> you mean :-)

A lot of places were referring to it as CTY.CSV instead of cty.csv,
and I was wondering if there was a distinction.  If not, just stick to
cty.csv.

[...]
>> (I gather "locator" is jargon for, in effect, "location".)
> Yes.
> It is a way to express the location but locator is the right word :-)
> Mine is IN80, that refers more or less to the center of Spain. ;-)

So if this was for newbies you might call them "location codes", but
given that it was easy enough for me to have worked it out already
there's probably no need.

[...]
>>> #: ../downloadcty.cpp:64
>>> msgctxt "DownLoadCTY|"
>>> msgid "Download of the CTY.CSV failed with the following error code: "
>>
>> Possibly "of CTY.CSV", but perhaps not.
>
> The CTY.CSV file is a quite "famous" file for loggers as KLog as it is
> the most  important reference to be able to find the country of one
> specific hamradio callsign we are referring to that file and this is why
> I used the "the"... just because it is one specific file :-)
> I don't know if I need to keep or remove the "the" in this case.

It's always difficult to predict how English will apply definite
articles, especially if you're using logic!  Often it treats things
that are famous and unique as effectively "named" and therefore
article-less.  But here either way seems plausible.

> It may be downloaded from: http://www.country-files.com/cty/cty.csv

Thanks, I'd only found the version in a zip file.

[...]
>>> "You have cancelled the file export. The file will be removed and no data "
>>> "will be exported.\n"
>>> "Do you still want to cancel?"
>>
>> If this is en_US (to match "color" etc.) then that should be spelled
>> "canceled".
>
> You are right, however I was not intending to write in British or US
> English... :-)
> Now that you are pointing it out, I think I should "translate" to
> British English... whenever possible.

No, normally for a basic C locale it ought to be en_US, and it's
unusual for there to be much demand for other varieties.  Users of
KLog in particular are much more likely to be in the US than the UK
if only because the US issues ten times as many radio licenses.

[...]
>>> #: ../filemanager.cpp:3737
>>> msgctxt "FileManager|"
>>> msgid " - The band missing and the following call: "
>>> msgstr ""
>>>
>>> #: ../filemanager.cpp:3742
>>> msgctxt "FileManager|"
>>> msgid " - The call missing but was done at this time: "
>>> msgstr ""

My best guess for this one is
    msgid " - The callsign was missing for a QSO at this time: "

>>> #: ../filemanager.cpp:3747
>>> msgctxt "FileManager|"
>>> msgid " - The mode missing and the following call: "
>>> msgstr ""
>>>
>>> #: ../filemanager.cpp:3752
>>> msgctxt "FileManager|"
>>> msgid " - The date missing and the following call: "
>>> msgstr ""
>>>
>>> #: ../filemanager.cpp:3757
>>> msgctxt "FileManager|"
>>> msgid " - The time missing and the following call: "
>>> msgstr ""
>>
>> I don't understand these.  Maybe they're trying to say (e.g.)
>>
>>   msgid " - The time was missing for the following call: "
>
> They are part of an enumeration including all the possible option.
> I am attaching a screenshot of the message when the date is missing.
> Yes, the "for" should be included.

Ah, that makes it clearer.  Oh, but you don't mean "call" - the noun
meaning a particular conversation over the radio.  I started out
suspecting that you might have been using some hamspeak technical term
for a "conversation ID" that just hadn't got into the glossaries yet,
but if you mean "callsign" I definitely think you should say
"callsign", here and in several other places.

And either way, these messages would be clearer with a verb:
    msgid " - The time was missing for the following callsign: "
                       ^^^
(Or "is", but it follows "This QSO had", so past tense seems natural.)

>>> #: ../startwizard.cpp:142
>>> msgctxt "IntroPage|"
>>> msgid ""
>>> "Welcome to KLog! You need to agree the License before starting using
>>
>> This is inaccurate legal advice.  End users of KLog are under no
>> obligation to accept its license, and as long as they don't start
>> distributing it, it doesn't matter what they think about the GPL.
>
> You are right and I knew about that.... but I decided to include this
> notice to inform or make the users aware that they are using GPL
> software. I know it is not required by GPL... I would say it is
> *required* by KLog :-)
> However, I have done some changes to remove that "requirement" that for
> some "purist" may imply that it is removing some freedom of the user.

What I suppose you *could* say here is

   "Welcome to KLog - brought to you under the terms of the GPL!"

And/or where you've got "agree to" the license" you could say
"acknowledge".

>>> msgid "Send this QSL via direct"
>> "Via direct"?  I think you mean
>>   msgid "Send this QSL direct"
>
> Hamradio operators send QSL (kind postcards) using mainly two different
> ways.
>  - Directly to the home of the contacted op via postal mail
>  - To another man that acts as a "relay" (QSL manager). They can be send
> via postal mail
>  - As an alternative to postal mail, we can take the postcards to the
> hamradio club and the club will manage the cards to arrive either to the
> ham or to the manager.
>
> Sending cards though the club is what we call "via Bureau" and sending
> it though the postal mail is ""via Direct".
> Of course "Send this QSL direct" is better English but I would like to
> keep coherence as I can't "Send this QSL bureau".
> Does it makes sense?

Google searches for things like "QSL via Direct" do show me a rather
small number of people saying that, so okay.

>> [...]
>>> #: ../mainwindow.cpp:947 ../mainwindow.cpp:1662
>>> msgctxt "MainWindow|"
>>> msgid "Click on the prefix of the right entity or Cancel to correct."
>>> msgstr ""
>>
>> What does "or Cancel to correct" mean?  If it's "or Cancel to accept
>> this as correct" then I'd recommend:
>>   msgid "Click on the prefix of the correct entity or Cancel to accept."
>
> Ok... I see that the message may be quite confusing!
> I am attaching "screenshot2.png" to explain.

Yes, that makes it clear.

> All hams have a callsign depending on the country so, from the callsign
> you can get the country where is he/she calling from, so.
> Imagine a user speaking with me "EA4TV" but selecting in KLog "Cape
> Verde" as the Country.
>
> When the user finishing entry data and KLog would detect a potential
> error and show the user three options:
>  - "EA" to modify the country to Spain.
>  - "Cancel" to go back to editing.
>  - "D4" to leave the country as "Cape Verde" as it may be an exception
> or an error that may detect a callsign in the wrong country.
>
> However I have modified the text to:
> "Click on the prefix of the correct entity or Cancel to edit the QSO again."

That works.

[...]
>>> #: ../mainwindow.cpp:3580
>>> msgctxt "MainWindow|"
>>> msgid ""
>>> "Export ALL the QSO coming from ALL the logs in the same logfile. QSOs will "
>>> "be mixed up in the same ADIF file."
>>> msgstr ""
>>
>>   "Export ALL the QSOs from ALL the logs into the same logfile. QSOs will be "
>>   "mixed together in the same ADIF file."
>> ("Mixed up" would imply "in random order".)
>
> A logfile may contain several logs and each log contains several QSOs.
> QSOs (contacts between hamradio ops) in a logfile may have a "field"
> defining the log where they are coming from.

So by "log" here it means something like a particular logged session?

> If we do this, the "field" information will be ignored and therefore all
> the QSOs will be integrated in the same log for that logfile.
>
> "Mixed" is not referring to order but to put together, making impossible
> to go back to know if the QSOs are coming from different logs or not.

Yes, I was guessing it was something like that; the difference is that
"mixed UP" strongly imples randomised ordering while "mixed TOGETHER"
puts more emphasis on the idea of combining multiple sources.

Or you might want:
     "Export ALL the QSOs into one ADIF file, merging QSOs from all the logs."

[...]
>>> #: ../mainwindow.cpp:3614
>>> msgctxt "MainWindow|"
>>> msgid ""
>>> "Run the log reusing previous QSO to reuse and fill missing information in "
>>> "other QSO"
>>> msgstr ""
>>
>> Apart from the fact that the QSOs here should clearly be plural I
>> don't understand what this is trying to say.  How do you "run" a log?
>> What is all this "reuse and fill" stuff about?
>
> Imagine that we made a QSO (contact) 5 years ago and I wrote in my log
> that your name was "Justin".
> Then, 1 month ago we made another QSO but I did not added your name.
> With this feature I can go though all the QSOs in the log and, if there
> is a QSO that can be completed with a previous data, it will be done.
> With "run" I wanted to say "go through" or whateever you may think it is
> better.
> I am waiting for your suggestion ;-)
> I have rewritten it to:
> "Go through the log reusing previous QSOs to fill missing information in
> other QSOs"

That's a lot better, but I'm still not sure about the logic of
"previous" or "reuse" - after all, this might be using them for the
first time, and your "previous/current" contrast seems backwards.
Would it make sense to say

  "Go through the log using new QSO data to fill in information missing "
  "from previous QSOs"

>>> #: ../mainwindow.cpp:3623
>>> msgctxt "MainWindow|"
>>> msgid ""
>>> "Shows QSO that are needed and you should send your QSL and request
>> the DX-QSL"
>>> msgstr ""
>>
>> Does "the DX-QSL" just mean *their* card?  If so, does this mean:
>>   "Shows QSOs for which you should send your QSL and request theirs"
>
> You got it but what about this sentence:?
> "Shows QSOs for which you should send your QSL and request the DX QSL"
> "DX QSL" means the other's QSL in "ham jargon".

Yes, fair enough.

>>> #: ../mainwindow.cpp:3625
>>> msgctxt "MainWindow|"
>>> msgid "Find &requested MY-QSL"
>>> msgstr ""
>>
>> Now suddenly it's all-caps?
>
> This is coming from a Tool menu, please chec "screenshot3.png".
>
> First one: "Find QSO to QSL" is finding QSOs that I should send the QSL
> card to.

A bit odd with its verbing of QSL, but it makes sense.

> Second one(Find pending to receive DX-QSL): will find QSOs where I have
> sent my QSL card but the other has not answered with his. I may or not
> be interested in receiving that QSL card.
>
> Third one(Find requested DX-QSL): will find QSOs where I have explicitly
> requested the other QSL card. (some times I already have the QSL card
> from a previous QSO and I don't need another one with the same info) ;-)

(And by implication also still pending to receive?)

> Any idea on how to rewrite the menu?

For a start "Fill QSO data" at the start should be "Fill in QSO data".
So maybe...

 "Fill in QSO data"

 "Find QSO to QSL"
 "Find My-QSLs pending to send"
 "Find DX-QSLs pending to receive"
 "Find requested DX-QSLs pending to receive"

(But I haven't tried to do this in the attached .pot since for a start
I wouldn't know what to do with the "&"s)

[...]
>>> #: ../mainwindow.cpp:3647
>>> msgctxt "MainWindow|"
>>> msgid "Update the country file to have updated DX-Entity data"
>>> msgstr ""
>>
>> Does this mean "if you want updated DX-Entity data, update CTY.CSV"?
>> Or what?
>
> You are right. That is what that sentence means.
> Any suggestion to make it clear?
> I have added: "For updated DX-Entity data, update ct.csv"
Typo there:                                           ^y

>>> msgid "Score for the DXMarathon on the selected year"
>>> msgstr ""
>>
>> s/ on / in /g
> :-)
> I have searched "on the" and found some examples... although I don't
> know if I need to replace or not :-\

"On the selected day", but "in the selected year".  Google shows me
some examples of people talking about things happening "on a leap
year", but they always turn out to mean the day February 29.

>>> #: ../mainwindow.cpp:7821
>>> msgctxt "MainWindow|"
>>> msgid "Filling QSOs..."
>> Hey, you pluralised it!
> X'DD sometimes I do it right!

Unfortunately, it's likely that you meant "Filling in QSOs"!  For some
kinds of data in fact it's commoner to talk about "filling out" a
form; and then there are the cases where people misspell "filing a
report".

>>> "A satellite name has been detected but is not on the KLog satellite's names "
>>> "table. Please check that the correct satellite is selected and if the "
>>> "satellite is not in the list, please contact the development team to include "
>>> "it.\n"
>>> "\n"
>>> msgstr ""
>>
>> Should "the KLog satellite's names table" be "KLog's satellite names
>> table"?
>
> KLog has a table where the names of the satellites are included -
> screenshot4.png -
> Once you have it... what should I leave?

Yes, it's the table of names of satellites (which belongs to KLog), so

   "A satellite name has been detected but is not on KLog's satellite names "
   "table. Please check that the correct satellite is selected and if the "
   "satellite is not on the list, please contact the development team to include "
   "it.\n"

(Note also: "on the list", though "in" isn't impossible.)

But then what does it mean by "Please check that the correct satellite
is selected"?  If it's talking about the list in the screenshot, the
whole point is that the name that has been detected isn't available to
be selected from the list.  Should it be

   "KLog has detected a satellite name that it does not recognise. If it "
   "should use one of the names of known satellites instead, please select "
   "it from the list. Alternatively, please contact the development team to "
   "add the new satellite name.\n"

>>> "Remember that your KLog dir is in your system...\n"
>> Probably "on", not "in".
> Not easy to understand when is on and when is in X'DD

Maybe it's because we always talked about data "on" a page (and "on" a
list!) and that carried over to programs loaded "onto" a drive and
directories "on" a file system.  I can't explain "on a Thursday in
2017", though.

[...]
>>> msgid "Select/Unselect all the QSO of the box"
>> Does this mean "Select/unselect all the QSOs in the box"?  What "box"
>> is it talking about?
> The "box" is shown in screenshot5.png
> This is the tooltip of a button used to "Select all" or un select all
> QSOs that have been found in the search.

Even looking at that it's not completely obvious what "box" it means,
except that since I'm looking for a set of QSOs it must mean the GUI
element showing a list of them.  I'd suggest for a tooltip

    msgid "Select/unselect all the QSOs shown"

>>> msgid "You need to enter at least one log in the Log's tab."
>> If its a tab for logs, that's
>>
>>   msgid "You need to enter at least one log in the Logs tab."
>>
>> but I suspect this is another case of definite-and-possessive overkill:
>>
>>   msgid "You need to enter at least one log in the Log tab."
>
> It is shown in screenshot6.png
> It is about a tab where the user can create/remove/select the log he
> wants to use... so "definite-and-possessive overkill" I suppose.

No, no, in this case it was just a rogue apostrophe -

     msgid "You need to enter at least one log in the Logs tab."

Surplus apostrophes are a very native-speakerish error.

[...]
>> What?  I think it's trying to say
>>   "QSOs will be marked as pending to send a QSL if you receive their QSL and "
>>   "have not sent yours."
>
> I suppose you are right I have left DX QSL instead of theirs.

Okay.

>>> #: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:114
>>> msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
>>> msgid "Check it for Imperial system (Miles instead of Kilometres)."
>>> msgstr ""
>>
>> For most users of miles this is the "US customary" system, not
>> Imperial - though it makes no difference for this.
>
> It was a suggestion done by an US user... so if it is OK as it is I will
> leave it.

Yes, most Americans think it's called either the "Imperial" or the
"English" system, and while both of those are wrong the former is at
least intelligible to en_GB speakers (and won't annoy Scottish ones).

[...]
>>> #: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:120
>>> msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
>>> msgid "This is the default file where ADIF will be saved."
>>> msgstr ""
>> Should that be "ADIFs"?
> ADIF is a file format (www.adif.org) and here I am referring to the
> default ADIF filename... so I think  this time is "ADIF" :-)

Sure, but tar is a file format, and we don't talk about a file where
tar will be saved.  Perhaps it should be "where ADIF data will be
saved"?

[...]
>> How many rigs are users expected to have?  If this is multiple pieces
>> of information, it should be
>>   msgid "Enter your rig information - item 1"
>>   msgid "Enter your rig information - item 2"
>>   msgid "Enter your rig information - item 3"
>>   msgid "Enter your rig information - item 4"
> How many rigs?? I don't know... at least 1 but.. I decided not to put so
> many.

I think it would be clearer as
     msgid "Enter your information for rig #1"

>>> msgid "Enter your antenna #1 information"
>>   msgid "Enter your antenna information - item 1"
>> and so on.
> If I have several antennas... and I want them to be added here... is not
> correct my text? I don't understand the correction.

You want
     msgid "Enter your information for antenna #1"

(Traditionally in en_GB these things are referred to as "aerials", not
"antennas", but radio hams seem to have adopted the en_US term.)

>>> "Enter the locator of your station. KLog will propose one locator based on "
>>> "your callsign"
>>> msgstr ""
>>
>> This makes no sense to me.

> Each country has MANY locators but KLog is only capable to calculate the
> locator in the center of the country... o maybe one user in Madrid
> enters IN80 but in the South of Spain is using IM66
> A Spanish user would receive from KLog IN80 if the user is not typing
> the right one.

The problem is that it's phrased as if it's pointless for me to enter
anything because KLog is planning to ignore me and use its own idea.
Probably what you want is something like

  "Enter the locator of your station. Alternatively, KLog can use an"
  "approximate locator based on your callsign"

msgid ""
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:27
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid "About KLog"
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:34
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid "By"
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:37
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid ""
"Please be aware that this is a BETA release and it may contain many "
"bugs.<br>Back up your data before using this software!"
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:39
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid ""
"Since version 0.6.2, KLog has been fully rewritten to provide new "
"functionality and to make it a cross-platform application that runs on all "
"major operating systems (Linux, macOS & Windows)."
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:41
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid "Please provide your review in KLog's eHam review page:"
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:36
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid "KLog is a free logbook for hamradio operators."
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:44
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid "Find more information and the latest release at<br>"
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:45
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid "Author"
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:68
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid "today"
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:68
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid "Main developer"
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:72
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid "KLog is developed by a very small team and you are invited to join!"
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:72
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid ""
"If you want to provide support you are welcome to join the <a "
"href=\"https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/klog-devel\";>KLog "
"development mailing list</a>!"
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:72
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid ""
"You can also help us by sending bug reports or small code contributions, "
"ideas or whatever you think may improve KLog."
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:82
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid ""
"If KLog is still not in your language and you want to help us, you are "
"welcome to contact us through the <a "
"href=\"https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/klog-devel\";>KLog "
"development mailing list</a>!"
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:96
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid ""
"KLog developers have included a feature that reports some user data to the "
"KLog server with the sole purpose of identifying the number of installed "
"versions, to focus development in one direction or another taking into "
"account users' needs"
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:97
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid "At present, the data that is provided is the following:"
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:99
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid ""
"Be aware that you can enable/disable this feature from the Misc tab in the "
"Setup page"
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:73 ../aboutdialog.cpp:140
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid "Authors"
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:82
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid ""
"Translators bring KLog into your language. They are really an important part "
"of the KLog development team."
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:83 ../aboutdialog.cpp:141
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid "Translators"
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:95
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid "Privacy advisory"
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:98
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid "Callsign"
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:98
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid "KLog version"
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:98
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid "Operating system"
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:139
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid "KLog"
msgstr ""

#: ../aboutdialog.cpp:142
msgctxt "AboutDialog|"
msgid "Privacy"
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:913
msgctxt "CTYPage|"
msgid "Country data download"
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:916
msgctxt "CTYPage|"
msgid "KLog needs country data..."
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:921
msgctxt "CTYPage|"
msgid "&Download"
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:922
msgctxt "CTYPage|"
msgid "&Ignore"
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:941
msgctxt "CTYPage|"
msgid "Country data needed"
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:944
msgctxt "CTYPage|"
msgid ""
"KLog uses the cty.csv file from http://www.country-files.com/ to get DXCC "
"information."
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:946
msgctxt "CTYPage|"
msgid ""
"You need to download the cty.csv file if you want KLog to show you the "
"countries, locators, etc. of the QSOs you do."
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:948
msgctxt "CTYPage|"
msgid "Click on Download to download now."
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:1024
msgctxt "CTYPage|"
msgid "KLog"
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:1025
msgctxt "CTYPage|"
msgid ""
"I can't find the host. Please check your network and try again\n"
"Do you want to try again?"
msgstr ""

#: ../dxccstatuswidget.cpp:63
msgctxt "DXCCStatusWidget|"
msgid "Update"
msgstr ""

#: ../dxccstatuswidget.cpp:322
msgctxt "DXCCStatusWidget|"
msgid "ID"
msgstr ""

#: ../dxccstatuswidget.cpp:322
msgctxt "DXCCStatusWidget|"
msgid "Entity"
msgstr ""

#: ../dxcluster.cpp:92 ../dxcluster.cpp:518
msgctxt "DXClusterWidget|"
msgid "Click on Connect to connect to the DX-Cluster server"
msgstr ""

#: ../dxcluster.cpp:96 ../dxcluster.cpp:516
msgctxt "DXClusterWidget|"
msgid "Connect"
msgstr ""

#: ../dxcluster.cpp:97 ../dxcluster.cpp:495 ../dxcluster.cpp:574
#: ../dxcluster.cpp:579
msgctxt "DXClusterWidget|"
msgid "Clear"
msgstr ""

#: ../dxcluster.cpp:144
msgctxt "DXClusterWidget|"
msgid "Click on connect to connect to the DX-Cluster"
msgstr ""

#: ../dxcluster.cpp:202
msgctxt "DXClusterWidget|"
msgid "Trying to connect to the server\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../dxcluster.cpp:213 ../dxcluster.cpp:219 ../dxcluster.cpp:226
msgctxt "DXClusterWidget|"
msgid "KLog DXCluster"
msgstr ""

#: ../dxcluster.cpp:214
msgctxt "DXClusterWidget|"
msgid ""
"The host was not found. Please check:\n"
"\n"
"- your network connection;\n"
"- the host name and port settings."
msgstr ""

#: ../dxcluster.cpp:220
msgctxt "DXClusterWidget|"
msgid ""
"The connection was refused by the peer. Make sure the DXCluster server is "
"running, and check that the host name and port settings are correct."
msgstr ""

#: ../dxcluster.cpp:227
#, qt-format
msgctxt "DXClusterWidget|"
msgid "The following error occurred: %1."
msgstr ""

#: ../dxcluster.cpp:468
msgctxt "DXClusterWidget|"
msgid "Connected to server"
msgstr ""

#: ../dxcluster.cpp:481 ../dxcluster.cpp:485 ../dxcluster.cpp:489
msgctxt "DXClusterWidget|"
msgid "KLog message"
msgstr ""

#: ../dxcluster.cpp:481 ../dxcluster.cpp:485
msgctxt "DXClusterWidget|"
msgid "Enter your callsign to connect to the cluster:"
msgstr ""

#: ../dxcluster.cpp:489
msgctxt "DXClusterWidget|"
msgid ""
"Enter your password to connect to the cluster:\n"
"(Just hit enter for no password)"
msgstr ""

#: ../dxcluster.cpp:494 ../dxcluster.cpp:573
msgctxt "DXClusterWidget|"
msgid "Disconnect"
msgstr ""

#: ../dxcluster.cpp:498
msgctxt "DXClusterWidget|"
msgid "Not logged on, you may need to enter your callsign again."
msgstr ""

#: ../dxcluster.cpp:502
msgctxt "DXClusterWidget|"
msgid "Enter here the commands to be sent to the DX-Cluster server"
msgstr ""

#: ../dxcluster.cpp:512
msgctxt "DXClusterWidget|"
msgid "Connection closed by the server"
msgstr ""

#: ../dxcluster.cpp:578
msgctxt "DXClusterWidget|"
msgid "Send"
msgstr ""

#: ../downloadcty.cpp:64
msgctxt "DownLoadCTY|"
msgid "Download of cty.csv failed with the following error code: "
msgstr ""

#: ../downloadcty.cpp:76
msgctxt "DownLoadCTY|"
msgid "Download of cty.csv done."
msgstr ""

#: ../downloadcty.cpp:147
msgctxt "DownLoadCTY|"
msgid ""
"There is already a cty.csv file in the folder but it will be replaced with "
"the new one."
msgstr ""

#: ../downloadcty.cpp:177
msgctxt "DownLoadCTY|"
msgid "Could not open "
msgstr ""

#: ../downloadcty.cpp:177
msgctxt "DownLoadCTY|"
msgid " for writing."
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:265
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid "Writing ADIF file..."
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:265 ../filemanager.cpp:2095
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid "Abort writing"
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:1942
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid ""
"Writing ADIF file...\n"
" QSO: "
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:1950
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid ""
"You have canceled the file export. The file will be removed and no data will "
"be exported.\n"
"Do you still want to cancel?"
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:2415
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid ""
"There is more than one log in this logfile.\n"
"All logs will be imported into the current log.\n"
"Do you want to continue?"
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:2699
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid ""
"You have canceled the file export. The file will be removed and no data "
"will be exported.\n"
"Do you still want to cancel?"
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:2742
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid ""
"It seems that there are some duplicated QSOs in the ADIF file you are "
"importing. Do you want to continue? (Duped QSOs will not be imported)"
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:3733
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid ""
"This QSO does not include the minimum data required for it to be valid!\n"
"\n"
"\n"
"Please edit the ADIF file and make sure that it includes at least:\n"
"\n"
"CALL, QSO_DATE, TIME_ON, BAND and MODE.\n"
"\n"
"This QSO had:\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:3737
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid " - The band was missing for the following callsign: "
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:3747
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid " - The mode was missing for the following callsign: "
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:3752
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid " - The date was missing for the following callsign: "
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:3757
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid " - The time was missing for the following callsign: "
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:3790
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid ""
"This log seems to lack RST-TX information.\n"
"\n"
"Click on Yes to add a default 59 to all QSOs with a similar problem.\n"
"\n"
"If you select NO, it will not be possible to import the QSO."
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:3812
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid ""
"This log seems to lack RST-RX information.\n"
"\n"
"Click on Yes to add a default 59 to all QSOs with a similar problem.\n"
"\n"
"If you select NO, it will not be possible to import the QSO."
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:2095
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid "Writing Cabrillo file..."
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:2267
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid "KLog: Cabrillo Log Export not implemented"
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:2268
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid ""
"I am sorry but the Cabrillo Export To File feature has still not been "
"implemented."
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:2462
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid "Reading ADIF file..."
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:2462
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid "Abort reading"
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:2683
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid ""
"Importing ADIF file...\n"
" QSO: "
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:2787
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid ""
"An unexpected error occurred while importing. Please send this code to the "
"developer for analysis: "
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:2830 ../filemanager.cpp:2914
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid ""
"An error occurred while importing. No data will be imported. Please send this "
"code to the developer for analysis: "
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:3742
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid " - The callsign was missing for a call done at this time: "
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:3762
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid ""
"\n"
"\n"
"Do you want to continue with the current file?"
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:3766
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid "KLog: Not all required data found!"
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:3791
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid "KLog: No RST TX found!"
msgstr ""

#: ../filemanager.cpp:3814
msgctxt "FileManager|"
msgid "KLog: No RST RX found!"
msgstr ""

#: ../infowidget.cpp:45
msgctxt "InfoWidget|"
msgid "10M"
msgstr ""

#: ../infowidget.cpp:46
msgctxt "InfoWidget|"
msgid "15M"
msgstr ""

#: ../infowidget.cpp:47
msgctxt "InfoWidget|"
msgid "20M"
msgstr ""

#: ../infowidget.cpp:48
msgctxt "InfoWidget|"
msgid "40M"
msgstr ""

#: ../infowidget.cpp:49
msgctxt "InfoWidget|"
msgid "80M"
msgstr ""

#: ../infowidget.cpp:50
msgctxt "InfoWidget|"
msgid "160M"
msgstr ""

#: ../infowidget.cpp:51
msgctxt "InfoWidget|"
msgid "2M"
msgstr ""

#: ../infowidget.cpp:52
msgctxt "InfoWidget|"
msgid "6M"
msgstr ""

#: ../infowidget.cpp:53
msgctxt "InfoWidget|"
msgid "12M"
msgstr ""

#: ../infowidget.cpp:54
msgctxt "InfoWidget|"
msgid "17M"
msgstr ""

#: ../infowidget.cpp:55
msgctxt "InfoWidget|"
msgid "30M"
msgstr ""

#: ../infowidget.cpp:56
msgctxt "InfoWidget|"
msgid "70CM"
msgstr ""

#: ../infowidget.cpp:72
msgctxt "InfoWidget|"
msgid "Continent"
msgstr ""

#: ../infowidget.cpp:76
msgctxt "InfoWidget|"
msgid "Prefix"
msgstr ""

#: ../infowidget.cpp:80
msgctxt "InfoWidget|"
msgid "CQ"
msgstr ""

#: ../infowidget.cpp:84
msgctxt "InfoWidget|"
msgid "ITU"
msgstr ""

#: ../infowidget.cpp:88
msgctxt "InfoWidget|"
msgid "Short Path"
msgstr ""

#: ../infowidget.cpp:91
msgctxt "InfoWidget|"
msgid "Long Path"
msgstr ""

#: ../infowidget.cpp:94 ../infowidget.cpp:99
msgctxt "InfoWidget|"
msgid "Grad"
msgstr ""

#: ../infowidget.cpp:312 ../infowidget.cpp:313
msgctxt "InfoWidget|"
msgid "Miles"
msgstr ""

#: ../infowidget.cpp:319 ../infowidget.cpp:320
msgctxt "InfoWidget|"
msgid "Km"
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:140
msgctxt "IntroPage|"
msgid "Welcome to KLog!"
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:142
msgctxt "IntroPage|"
msgid "Welcome to KLog - brought to you under the terms of the GPL!"
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:150
msgctxt "IntroPage|"
msgid "Welcome to KLog"
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:151
msgctxt "IntroPage|"
msgid "This looks like it's the first time you've run KLog on this computer."
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:152
msgctxt "IntroPage|"
msgid ""
"KLog is a free hamradio logging program that can run on Linux, macOS and "
"Windows."
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:153
msgctxt "IntroPage|"
msgid "It is designed to provide general purpose, DX and contest logging."
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:154
msgctxt "IntroPage|"
msgid "It supports QSL management, import and export of ADIF "
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:155
msgctxt "IntroPage|"
msgid "and Cabrillo file formats and many other features..."
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:156
msgctxt "IntroPage|"
msgid "Before you can start using KLog, you will be asked to:"
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:157
msgctxt "IntroPage|"
msgid "Acknowledge the terms of the license"
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:158
msgctxt "IntroPage|"
msgid "<li>Define how you would prefer to run KLog"
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:159
msgctxt "IntroPage|"
msgid "Enter your callsign, CQ zone, etc. and main configuration."
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:160
msgctxt "IntroPage|"
msgid ""
"Enjoy KLog and contact the development team if you have any suggestions!"
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:181
msgctxt "LicPage|"
msgid "KLog License information"
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:184
msgctxt "LicPage|"
msgid "Welcome to KLog - brought to you under the terms of the GPL:"
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:825
msgctxt "LicPage|"
msgid "OK, let's continue"
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:826
msgctxt "LicPage|"
msgid "Be aware that KLog is free software."
msgstr ""

#: ../logmodel.cpp:101
msgctxt "LogModel|"
msgid "Date"
msgstr ""

#: ../logmodel.cpp:104
msgctxt "LogModel|"
msgid "Time"
msgstr ""

#: ../logmodel.cpp:107
msgctxt "LogModel|"
msgid "QRZ"
msgstr ""

#: ../logmodel.cpp:110
msgctxt "LogModel|"
msgid "Band"
msgstr ""

#: ../logmodel.cpp:113
msgctxt "LogModel|"
msgid "Mode"
msgstr ""

#: ../logmodel.cpp:116
msgctxt "LogModel|"
msgid "RSTtx"
msgstr ""

#: ../logmodel.cpp:119
msgctxt "LogModel|"
msgid "RSTrx"
msgstr ""

#: ../logmodel.cpp:122
msgctxt "LogModel|"
msgid "Comment"
msgstr ""

#: ../logwindow.cpp:206
msgctxt "LogWindow|"
msgid "QSL Send"
msgstr ""

#: ../logwindow.cpp:218
msgctxt "LogWindow|"
msgid "QSL Rcvd"
msgstr ""

#: ../logwindow.cpp:272
msgctxt "LogWindow|"
msgid "&Delete"
msgstr ""

#: ../logwindow.cpp:274
msgctxt "LogWindow|"
msgid "Delete a QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../logwindow.cpp:277
msgctxt "LogWindow|"
msgid "&Edit QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../logwindow.cpp:279
msgctxt "LogWindow|"
msgid "Edit this QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../logwindow.cpp:282
msgctxt "LogWindow|"
msgid "Via &bureau"
msgstr ""

#: ../logwindow.cpp:284
msgctxt "LogWindow|"
msgid "Send this QSL via bureau"
msgstr ""

#: ../logwindow.cpp:287
msgctxt "LogWindow|"
msgid "D&irect"
msgstr ""

#: ../logwindow.cpp:289
msgctxt "LogWindow|"
msgid "Send this QSL via direct"
msgstr ""

#: ../logwindow.cpp:292
msgctxt "LogWindow|"
msgid "Via bureau"
msgstr ""

#: ../logwindow.cpp:294
msgctxt "LogWindow|"
msgid "QSL &received via bureau"
msgstr ""

#: ../logwindow.cpp:297
msgctxt "LogWindow|"
msgid "Direct"
msgstr ""

#: ../logwindow.cpp:299
msgctxt "LogWindow|"
msgid "QSL received via direc&t"
msgstr ""

#: ../logwindow.cpp:382
msgctxt "LogWindow|"
msgid "You have requested to delete this QSO."
msgstr ""

#: ../logwindow.cpp:383
msgctxt "LogWindow|"
msgid "Are you sure?"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:182
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Recalculate"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:183
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Click to recalculate the award status"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:221
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Starting KLog"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:312 ../mainwindow.cpp:858 ../mainwindow.cpp:3332
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&Add"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:315
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&Clear"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:318
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Status bar..."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:319
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "DX Entity"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:344
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&Log Window"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:345
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&Score Window"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:364 ../mainwindow.cpp:369
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "MHz"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:507 ../mainwindow.cpp:3515 ../mainwindow.cpp:4012
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "KLog"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:596
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Ready"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:751
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid ""
"An unexpected error occurred when trying to add the QSO to your log. If the "
"problem persists, please contact the developer for analysis: "
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:946 ../mainwindow.cpp:1661
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid ""
"You have selected an entity:\n"
"\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:946 ../mainwindow.cpp:1661
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid ""
"that is different from the KLog proposed entity:\n"
"\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:1662
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Click on the prefix of the correct entity or Cancel to edit the QSO again."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:2320 ../mainwindow.cpp:5206
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "QRZ of the QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:2321 ../mainwindow.cpp:5207
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "TX RST"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:2322 ../mainwindow.cpp:5208
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "RX RST"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:2323 ../mainwindow.cpp:5209
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "TX Exchange"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:2324 ../mainwindow.cpp:5210
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "RX Exchange"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:2325 ../mainwindow.cpp:5211
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Band of the QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:2326 ../mainwindow.cpp:5212
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Mode of the QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:2327 ../mainwindow.cpp:5213
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Date of the QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:2328 ../mainwindow.cpp:5214
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Time of the QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:2331 ../mainwindow.cpp:5217
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Add the QSO to the log"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5219
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Clears the box"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:2335
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Input"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:2348 ../mainwindow.cpp:8013
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "RSTrx"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:2355 ../mainwindow.cpp:8011
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "RSTtx"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:2364 ../mainwindow.cpp:3359 ../mainwindow.cpp:3365
#: ../mainwindow.cpp:4588 ../mainwindow.cpp:4598 ../mainwindow.cpp:5621
#: ../mainwindow.cpp:8009
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "QRZ"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:2371
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "STX"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:2378
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "SRX"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:2667
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "NEW MULT"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:2885
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Ready..."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3516
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid ""
"The logfile has been modified.\n"
"Do you want to save your changes?"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3543
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&File"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3545
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&New..."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3550
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&Open..."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3555
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&Import from ADIF..."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3563
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&Save As..."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3570
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&Export to ADIF..."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3574
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Export the current log to an ADIF logfile"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3576
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&Export all logs to ADIF..."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3580
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid ""
"Export ALL the QSOs into one ADIF file, merging QSOs from all the logs."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3582
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&Export Requested QSL to ADIF..."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3589
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&Print Log..."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3596
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "KLog folder"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3602
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "E&xit"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3608
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&Tools"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3610
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Fill QSO data"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3618
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&Find QSO to QSL"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3626
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Find &requested MY-QSL"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3637
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&Find requested DX-QSL"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3640
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Shows the DX-QSL that has been requested"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3644
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&Update cty.csv"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3652
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&Setup"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3654
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&Setup..."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3660
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&Help"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3662
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Check updates..."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3667
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&About..."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3672
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "About Qt..."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3703
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "About..."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3759
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "KLog update checking result"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3899 ../mainwindow.cpp:3949
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Nothing has been saved. You have to select a valid file type."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3927
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Save File"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3929
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "ADIF files (*.adi *.adif);;Cabrillo files (*.log);;Any file (*.*)"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:4005
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "You can find the KLog data folder here: "
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:4584 ../mainwindow.cpp:4594
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "DUPE"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5791
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Info"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5195
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "TX Frequency in MHz"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5196
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "RX Frequency in MHz"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5198
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Power used by the DX"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5199
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Logging operator's callsign"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5200
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Callsign used over the air"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5201
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "My QTH locator"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5202
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Name of the DX"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5203
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "QTH of the DX"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5204
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Locator of the DX"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5244
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Number of confirmed DXCC entities"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5245
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Number of worked DXCC entities"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5246
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Number of confirmed WAZ zones"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5248
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Number of confirmed local references"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5249
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Number of worked local references"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5255
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Select the year you want to check"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5257
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Status of the DX entity"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5258
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Name of the DX entity"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5283
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Name"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5287
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "QTH"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5290
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Locator"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5293
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Power(rx)"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5297
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "RST(tx)"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5300
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "RST(rx)"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5333
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Freq TX"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5335
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Freq RX"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5409
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5413
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "QSL Sent"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5416
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "QSL Rec"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5419
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "QSL Via"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5526
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "QSL"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5527
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "eQSL"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5532 ../mainwindow.cpp:8019
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Comment"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5564
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Others"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5598
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "My Data"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5602
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Satellite"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5780
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "CQ"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5779 ../mainwindow.cpp:5805 ../mainwindow.cpp:5933
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "DXCC"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:359
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Watts"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:947
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid ""
"Click on the prefix of the correct entity or Cancel to edit the QSO again."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:2333
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Clear the box"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:2772
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Invalid characters used in the QRZ"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3559
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Import an ADIF file into the current log"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3585
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid ""
"Export all QSOs requesting QSLs to an ADIF file (e.g. to import it into a "
"QSL tag printing program"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3614
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid ""
"Go through the log using new QSO data to fill in information missing "
"from previous QSOs"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3623
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Shows QSOs for which you should send your QSL and request the DX QSL"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3630
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid ""
"Shows the QSOs with pending requests to send QSLs. You should keep this "
"queue empty!"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3632
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&Find DX-QSLs pending to arrive"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3635
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid ""
"Shows the DX-QSL that has been requested or QSLs has been sent with no answer"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3648
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "For updated DX-Entity data, update cty.csv"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:3760
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid ""
"Congratulations!\n"
"\n"
"You already have the latest version."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5247
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Number of worked WAZ zones"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5250
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Number of confirmed QSOs"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5251
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Number of worked QSOs"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5252
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Number of DXCCs worked in the selected year"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5253
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Number of CQ Zones worked in the selected year"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5254
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Score for the DXMarathon in the selected year"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5781
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Score"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5782
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "DX-Marathon"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5796
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Award"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5799
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Confirmed"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5802
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Worked"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5810
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "WAZ"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5813
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Local"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5816
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "QSOs"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5865
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Awards"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5909
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Search"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5930
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Log"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:5932
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "DX-Cluster"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:6279 ../mainwindow.cpp:6289 ../mainwindow.cpp:6299
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Save ADIF File"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:6281 ../mainwindow.cpp:6291 ../mainwindow.cpp:6301
#: ../mainwindow.cpp:6326
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "ADIF (*.adi *.adif)"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:6312
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Save Cabrillo File"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:6314
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Cabrillo (*.log)"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:6324
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Open File"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:6438
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "&Modify"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:7684
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "--"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:7708
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid " - Needed for DXMarathon"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:7822
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Filling QSOs..."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:7822
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Abort filling in"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:7939
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid ""
"Filling in QSOs...\n"
" QSO: "
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:8003
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Number"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:8005
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Date"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:8007
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Time"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:8015
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Band"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:8017
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Mode"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:8032
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Print Log"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:8037
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Printing the log..."
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:8037
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid "Abort printing"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindow.cpp:8054
msgctxt "MainWindow|"
msgid ""
"Printing the log...\n"
" QSO: "
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputcomment.cpp:44
msgctxt "MainWindowInputComment|"
msgid "Add a comment for this QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputeqsl.cpp:42
msgctxt "MainWindowInputEQSL|"
msgid "Date of the ClubLog upload"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputeqsl.cpp:43
msgctxt "MainWindowInputEQSL|"
msgid "Date of the eQSL sending"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputeqsl.cpp:44
msgctxt "MainWindowInputEQSL|"
msgid "Date of the eQSL reception"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputeqsl.cpp:45
msgctxt "MainWindowInputEQSL|"
msgid "Date of the LotW sending"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputeqsl.cpp:46
msgctxt "MainWindowInputEQSL|"
msgid "Date of the LotW reception"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputeqsl.cpp:48
msgctxt "MainWindowInputEQSL|"
msgid "Status on ClubLog"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputeqsl.cpp:49
msgctxt "MainWindowInputEQSL|"
msgid "Status of the eQSL sending"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputeqsl.cpp:50
msgctxt "MainWindowInputEQSL|"
msgid "Status of the eQSL reception"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputeqsl.cpp:51
msgctxt "MainWindowInputEQSL|"
msgid "Status of the LotW sending"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputeqsl.cpp:52
msgctxt "MainWindowInputEQSL|"
msgid "Status of the LotW reception"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputeqsl.cpp:56
msgctxt "MainWindowInputEQSL|"
msgid "ClubLog"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputeqsl.cpp:59
msgctxt "MainWindowInputEQSL|"
msgid "eQSL Sent"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputeqsl.cpp:62
msgctxt "MainWindowInputEQSL|"
msgid "eQSL Rec"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputeqsl.cpp:65
msgctxt "MainWindowInputEQSL|"
msgid "LotW Sent"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputeqsl.cpp:68
msgctxt "MainWindowInputEQSL|"
msgid "LotW Rec"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputothers.cpp:65
msgctxt "MainWindowInputOthers|"
msgid "Primary Div"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputothers.cpp:66
msgctxt "MainWindowInputOthers|"
msgid "Secondary Div"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputothers.cpp:67
msgctxt "MainWindowInputOthers|"
msgid "IOTA"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputothers.cpp:68
msgctxt "MainWindowInputOthers|"
msgid "Entity"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputothers.cpp:69
msgctxt "MainWindowInputOthers|"
msgid "Propagation mode"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputothers.cpp:77
msgctxt "MainWindowInputOthers|"
msgid "Select the primary division for this QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputothers.cpp:78
msgctxt "MainWindowInputOthers|"
msgid "Select the secondary division for this QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputothers.cpp:79
msgctxt "MainWindowInputOthers|"
msgid "Select the entity for this QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputothers.cpp:80
msgctxt "MainWindowInputOthers|"
msgid "Select the propagation mode for this QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputothers.cpp:81
msgctxt "MainWindowInputOthers|"
msgid "Select the IOTA continent for this QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputothers.cpp:82
msgctxt "MainWindowInputOthers|"
msgid "Select the IOTA reference number for this QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputqsl.cpp:69
msgctxt "MainWindowInputQSL|"
msgid "QSL Sent"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputqsl.cpp:72
msgctxt "MainWindowInputQSL|"
msgid "QSL Rec"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputqsl.cpp:75
msgctxt "MainWindowInputQSL|"
msgid "QSL Via"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputqsl.cpp:78
msgctxt "MainWindowInputQSL|"
msgid "QSL Msg"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputqsl.cpp:81
msgctxt "MainWindowInputQSL|"
msgid "Status of the QSL sending"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputqsl.cpp:82
msgctxt "MainWindowInputQSL|"
msgid "Status of the QSL reception"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputqsl.cpp:83
msgctxt "MainWindowInputQSL|"
msgid "QSL sending information"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputqsl.cpp:84
msgctxt "MainWindowInputQSL|"
msgid "QSL reception information"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputqsl.cpp:86
msgctxt "MainWindowInputQSL|"
msgid "Date of the QSL sending"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputqsl.cpp:87
msgctxt "MainWindowInputQSL|"
msgid "Date of the QSL reception"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputqsl.cpp:88
msgctxt "MainWindowInputQSL|"
msgid "Message of the QSL"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowinputqsl.cpp:89
msgctxt "MainWindowInputQSL|"
msgid "QSL via information"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowmydatatab.cpp:60
msgctxt "MainWindowMyDataTab|"
msgid "Watt"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowmydatatab.cpp:63
msgctxt "MainWindowMyDataTab|"
msgid "Keep this data"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowmydatatab.cpp:65 ../mainwindowmydatatab.cpp:67
msgctxt "MainWindowMyDataTab|"
msgid "Data entered in this tab will be copied into the next QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowmydatatab.cpp:69
msgctxt "MainWindowMyDataTab|"
msgid "Power used for the QSO in watts"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowmydatatab.cpp:70
msgctxt "MainWindowMyDataTab|"
msgid "Logging operator's callsign"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowmydatatab.cpp:71
msgctxt "MainWindowMyDataTab|"
msgid "Callsign used over the air"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowmydatatab.cpp:72
msgctxt "MainWindowMyDataTab|"
msgid "My QTH locator"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowmydatatab.cpp:74
msgctxt "MainWindowMyDataTab|"
msgid "Power"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowmydatatab.cpp:77
msgctxt "MainWindowMyDataTab|"
msgid "Operator"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowmydatatab.cpp:79
msgctxt "MainWindowMyDataTab|"
msgid "Station Callsign"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowmydatatab.cpp:82
msgctxt "MainWindowMyDataTab|"
msgid "My Locator"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowsattab.cpp:71
msgctxt "MainWindowSatTab|"
msgid "Keep this data"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowsattab.cpp:73 ../mainwindowsattab.cpp:75
msgctxt "MainWindowSatTab|"
msgid "Data entered in this tab will be copied into the next QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowsattab.cpp:76 ../mainwindowsattab.cpp:335
msgctxt "MainWindowSatTab|"
msgid "Other - Sat not in the list"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowsattab.cpp:79
msgctxt "MainWindowSatTab|"
msgid "Name of the Satellite if not in the list. Select: \""
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowsattab.cpp:79
msgctxt "MainWindowSatTab|"
msgid "\" to enable this box. (format like AO-51)"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowsattab.cpp:82
msgctxt "MainWindowSatTab|"
msgid "Satellite mode used"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowsattab.cpp:83
msgctxt "MainWindowSatTab|"
msgid "Select the satellite you are using"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowsattab.cpp:84
msgctxt "MainWindowSatTab|"
msgid "UpLink band"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowsattab.cpp:85
msgctxt "MainWindowSatTab|"
msgid "DownLink band"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowsattab.cpp:88
msgctxt "MainWindowSatTab|"
msgid "UpLink"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowsattab.cpp:92
msgctxt "MainWindowSatTab|"
msgid "DownLink"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowsattab.cpp:96
msgctxt "MainWindowSatTab|"
msgid "Satellite"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowsattab.cpp:100
msgctxt "MainWindowSatTab|"
msgid "Mode"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowsattab.cpp:104
msgctxt "MainWindowSatTab|"
msgid "Other"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowsattab.cpp:110 ../mainwindowsattab.cpp:114
msgctxt "MainWindowSatTab|"
msgid "MHz"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowsattab.cpp:334
msgctxt "MainWindowSatTab|"
msgid "Not Sat QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowsattab.cpp:371
msgctxt "MainWindowSatTab|"
msgid ""
 "KLog has detected a satellite name that it does not recognise. If it "
 "should use one of the names of known satellites instead, please select "
 "it from the list. Alternatively, please contact the development team to "
 "add the new satellite name.\n"
 "\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../mainwindowsattab.cpp:372
msgctxt "MainWindowSatTab|"
msgid "The satellite you have in your QSO is: "
msgstr ""

#: ../awards.cpp:715
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid "New One, work it!"
msgstr ""

#: ../awards.cpp:719 ../awards.cpp:723 ../awards.cpp:729 ../awards.cpp:732
#: ../awards.cpp:735 ../awards.cpp:738 ../awards.cpp:744 ../awards.cpp:750
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid "Needed, work it!"
msgstr ""

#: ../awards.cpp:726 ../awards.cpp:741 ../awards.cpp:747 ../awards.cpp:753
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid "Worked but not confirmed"
msgstr ""

#: ../awards.cpp:756
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid "Confirmed"
msgstr ""

#: ../awards.cpp:760
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid "Not identified"
msgstr ""

#: ../database.cpp:71 ../database.cpp:127 ../database.cpp:2089
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid "Database Error"
msgstr ""

#: ../database.cpp:1098
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid "KLog DB needs to be upgraded."
msgstr ""

#: ../database.cpp:1099
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid ""
"Do you want to upgrade it now?\n"
"If DB is not upgraded KLog may not work properly."
msgstr ""

#: ../database.cpp:1585
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid ""
"KLog has detected a previous log in the DB. All data will be migrated to a "
"newly created DX type log for you."
msgstr ""

#: ../database.cpp:1608
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid "KLog: Enter Station callsign"
msgstr ""

#: ../database.cpp:1609
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid "Enter the station callsign used in this log"
msgstr ""

#: ../database.cpp:1610
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid "Station Callsign"
msgstr ""

#: ../database.cpp:1667
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid ""
"All the data was migrated correctly. You should now go to "
"Setup->Preferences->Logs to check that everything is OK."
msgstr ""

#: ../database.cpp:2895 ../database.cpp:3061 ../database.cpp:3254
#: ../database.cpp:3453
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid ""
"Canceling this update will cause data inconsistencies and possibly data "
"loss. Do you still want to cancel?"
msgstr ""

#: ../database.cpp:2806
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid "Updating mode information..."
msgstr ""

#: ../database.cpp:2806 ../database.cpp:2972 ../database.cpp:3163
#: ../database.cpp:3353
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid "Abort updating"
msgstr ""

#: ../database.cpp:2825
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid ""
"Updating mode information...\n"
" QSO: "
msgstr ""

#: ../database.cpp:2972
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid "Updating bands information..."
msgstr ""

#: ../database.cpp:2990
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid ""
"Updating bands information...\n"
" QSO: "
msgstr ""

#: ../database.cpp:3161
#, qt-format
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid "Updating bands information in %1 status..."
msgstr ""

#: ../database.cpp:3184 ../database.cpp:3375
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid ""
"Updating bands information...\n"
" Progress: "
msgstr ""

#: ../database.cpp:3351
#, qt-format
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid "Updating mode information in %1 status..."
msgstr ""

#: ../main.cpp:158
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid ""
"No translation files for your language have been found so KLog will be shown "
"in English.\n"
"\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../main.cpp:159
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid "If you have the klog_"
msgstr ""

#: ../main.cpp:168
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid ""
"If you want to help to translate KLog into your language, please contact the "
"author.</p>"
msgstr ""

#: ../main.cpp:159
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid ".qm file for your language, you can copy it into the "
msgstr ""

#: ../main.cpp:168
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid "folder and restart KLog."
msgstr ""

#: ../main.cpp:300
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid "Install wizard was canceled before completing..."
msgstr ""

#: ../main.cpp:301
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid "Do you want to remove the KLog dir from your disk?"
msgstr ""

#: ../main.cpp:314
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid ""
"Your KLog dir has been removed\n"
"\n"
"Thank you for running KLog!"
msgstr ""

#: ../main.cpp:320
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid ""
"I could not remove your KLog dir. You should do it manually if you want it "
"removed from your hard disk.\n"
"\n"
"Thank you for running KLog!"
msgstr ""

#: ../main.cpp:327
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid ""
"Your KLog dir could not be removed. You should do it manually if you want it "
"removed from your hard disk.\n"
"\n"
"Thank you for running KLog!"
msgstr ""

#: ../main.cpp:333
msgctxt "QObject|"
msgid ""
"Remember that your KLog dir is on your system...\n"
"\n"
"Thank you for running KLog!"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:25
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "&Clear"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:27 ../searchwidget.cpp:477 ../searchwidget.cpp:510
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "&Select All"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:28
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "&Search"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:29
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "All"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:66
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Export the search result to an ADIF file"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:67
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Select/Unselect all the QSOs shown"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:68
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Search in the log"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:69
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Search in all logs"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:26
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "&Export Highlighted"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:65
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Clear the searches"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:70
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Enter the QRZ to search for"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:71
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Search results"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:77 ../searchwidget.cpp:82
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "QRZ"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:77 ../searchwidget.cpp:82
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Date/Time"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:77 ../searchwidget.cpp:82
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Band"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:77 ../searchwidget.cpp:82
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Mode"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:77 ../searchwidget.cpp:82
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "QSL Sent"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:77 ../searchwidget.cpp:82 ../searchwidget.cpp:716
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "QSL Rcvd"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:77
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Station Callsign"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:77 ../searchwidget.cpp:82
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "ID"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:486 ../searchwidget.cpp:505
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "&Clear selection"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:594
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Save File"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:596
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "ADIF (*.adi *.adif)"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:691
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "QSL Send"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:750
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "&Delete"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:752
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Delete a QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:755
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "&Edit QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:757
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Edit this QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:760
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Via &bureau"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:762
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Send this QSL via bureau"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:765
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "D&irect"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:767
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Send this QSL via direct"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:770
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "&Request my QSL"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:772
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Mark my QSL as requested"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:775
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Via Direct && mark DX QSL as requested"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:776
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Send this QSL via direct & mark DX QSL as requested"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:779
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Via Bureau && mark DX QSL as requested"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:780
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Send this QSL via bureau & mark DX QSL as requested"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:784
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "&Request the QSL"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:786
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Mark the QSL as requested"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:790
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Via bureau && mark my QSL as requested"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:791
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "QSL received via bureau & mark my QSL as requested"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:794
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Via bureau"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:795
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "QSL received via bureau"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:799
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Direc&t && mark as my QSL requested"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:800
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "QSL received via direct & mark my QSL as requested"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:803
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Direc&t"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:804
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "QSL received via direct"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:1039
#, qt-format
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "You have requested to delete the QSO with: %1"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:1044
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Are you sure?"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:1108
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "Needed QSO to send the QSL"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:1116
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "My QSL requested to be sent"
msgstr ""

#: ../searchwidget.cpp:1121 ../searchwidget.cpp:1126
msgctxt "SearchWidget|"
msgid "DX QSL pending to be received"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:85
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "My Data"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:86 ../setupdialog.cpp:155 ../setupdialog.cpp:306
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "Bands/Modes"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:87 ../setupdialog.cpp:312
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "DX-Cluster"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:88 ../setupdialog.cpp:157 ../setupdialog.cpp:318
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "Colors"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:89 ../setupdialog.cpp:158 ../setupdialog.cpp:324
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "Misc"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:90 ../setupdialog.cpp:159
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "World Editor"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:91 ../setupdialog.cpp:160 ../setupdialog.cpp:300
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "Logs"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:92 ../setupdialog.cpp:161
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "ClubLog"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:94 ../setupdialog.cpp:165
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "Cancel"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:95 ../setupdialog.cpp:166
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "OK"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:116 ../setupdialog.cpp:186
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "Config Dialog"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:154 ../setupdialog.cpp:294
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "User data"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:156
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "D&X-Cluster"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:278
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "You need to enter at least one log in the Log tab."
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:359
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "DB has not been moved to new path"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:330
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "World"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:360 ../setupdialog.cpp:369
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "Go to the"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:360
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "Misc tab"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:360
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "and click on"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:360
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "Move DB"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:368
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "You need to enter at least a valid QRZ."
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:369
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "User tab"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:369
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "and enter valid QRZ."
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:380
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid "You have not selected the kind of log you want."
msgstr ""

#: ../setupdialog.cpp:381
msgctxt "SetupDialog|"
msgid ""
"You will be redirected to the Logs tab.\n"
"Please add and select the kind of log you want to use."
msgstr ""

#: ../setupentitydialog.cpp:69
msgctxt "SetupEntityDialog|"
msgid "Entity"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupentitydialog.cpp:71
msgctxt "SetupEntityDialog|"
msgid "Name of the Entity"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupentitydialog.cpp:73
msgctxt "SetupEntityDialog|"
msgid "CQ"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupentitydialog.cpp:75
msgctxt "SetupEntityDialog|"
msgid "CQ zone"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupentitydialog.cpp:77
msgctxt "SetupEntityDialog|"
msgid "ITU"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupentitydialog.cpp:79
msgctxt "SetupEntityDialog|"
msgid "ITU zone"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupentitydialog.cpp:85
msgctxt "SetupEntityDialog|"
msgid "Latitude"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupentitydialog.cpp:87 ../setupentitydialog.cpp:91
msgctxt "SetupEntityDialog|"
msgid "Longitude of the Entity"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupentitydialog.cpp:89
msgctxt "SetupEntityDialog|"
msgid "Longitude"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupentitydialog.cpp:93
msgctxt "SetupEntityDialog|"
msgid "UTC"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupentitydialog.cpp:95
msgctxt "SetupEntityDialog|"
msgid "Local time difference to UTC"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupentitydialog.cpp:97
msgctxt "SetupEntityDialog|"
msgid "Main prefix"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupentitydialog.cpp:99
msgctxt "SetupEntityDialog|"
msgid "Main prefix of the entity"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupentitydialog.cpp:103 ../setupentitydialog.cpp:105
msgctxt "SetupEntityDialog|"
msgid "ARRL ID"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupentitydialog.cpp:113
msgctxt "SetupEntityDialog|"
msgid "Comma separated possible prefixes, e.g. EA1, EA2, ..."
msgstr ""

#: ../setupentitydialog.cpp:111
msgctxt "SetupEntityDialog|"
msgid "Prefixes"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupentitydialog.cpp:116
msgctxt "SetupEntityDialog|"
msgid "Date of the deletion"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupentitydialog.cpp:118
msgctxt "SetupEntityDialog|"
msgid "Deleted"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupentitydialog.cpp:120
msgctxt "SetupEntityDialog|"
msgid "Cancel"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupentitydialog.cpp:121
msgctxt "SetupEntityDialog|"
msgid "OK"
msgstr ""

#: ../setupentitydialog.cpp:209
msgctxt "SetupEntityDialog|"
msgid "Entity Dialog"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagebandmode.cpp:15
msgctxt "SetupPageBandMode|"
msgid "Bands"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagebandmode.cpp:19
msgctxt "SetupPageBandMode|"
msgid "Modes"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageclublog.cpp:45
msgctxt "SetupPageClubLog|"
msgid "&Callsign"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageclublog.cpp:46
msgctxt "SetupPageClubLog|"
msgid "Clublog &password"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageclublog.cpp:47
msgctxt "SetupPageClubLog|"
msgid "Clublog &email"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageclublog.cpp:53
msgctxt "SetupPageClubLog|"
msgid "Enter the email you used to register in clublog"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageclublog.cpp:54
msgctxt "SetupPageClubLog|"
msgid "Enter the callsign you used to register in clublog"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageclublog.cpp:55
msgctxt "SetupPageClubLog|"
msgid "Enter your password in clublog"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageclublog.cpp:60
msgctxt "SetupPageClubLog|"
msgid "&Send QSOs in real time"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageclublog.cpp:61
msgctxt "SetupPageClubLog|"
msgid "&Activate ClubLog"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageclublog.cpp:62
msgctxt "SetupPageClubLog|"
msgid "Use QSO Station &Callsign"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageclublog.cpp:63
msgctxt "SetupPageClubLog|"
msgid ""
"Send each QSO to ClubLog in real time, as they are added (or modified) in "
"KLog"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageclublog.cpp:64
msgctxt "SetupPageClubLog|"
msgid "Starts the ClubLog support in KLog"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageclublog.cpp:65
msgctxt "SetupPageClubLog|"
msgid ""
"Use the Station Callsign defined in each QSO instead of the one defined here"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagecolors.cpp:42
msgctxt "SetupPageColors|"
msgid "New One"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagecolors.cpp:43
msgctxt "SetupPageColors|"
msgid "Needed in this band"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagecolors.cpp:44
msgctxt "SetupPageColors|"
msgid "Worked in this band"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagecolors.cpp:45
msgctxt "SetupPageColors|"
msgid "Confirmed in this band"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagecolors.cpp:46
msgctxt "SetupPageColors|"
msgid "Default"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagecolors.cpp:130
msgctxt "SetupPageColors|"
msgid "Choose a color"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagedxcluster.cpp:74
msgctxt "SetupPageDxCluster|"
msgid "Add"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagedxcluster.cpp:75
msgctxt "SetupPageDxCluster|"
msgid "Delete"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagedxcluster.cpp:77
msgctxt "SetupPageDxCluster|"
msgid "Show &HF spots"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagedxcluster.cpp:78
msgctxt "SetupPageDxCluster|"
msgid "Show V/&UHF spots"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagedxcluster.cpp:79
msgctxt "SetupPageDxCluster|"
msgid "Show W&ARC spots"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagedxcluster.cpp:80
msgctxt "SetupPageDxCluster|"
msgid "Show &worked spots"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagedxcluster.cpp:81
msgctxt "SetupPageDxCluster|"
msgid "Show &confirmed spots"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagedxcluster.cpp:82
msgctxt "SetupPageDxCluster|"
msgid "Show ANN/&FULL messages"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagedxcluster.cpp:83
msgctxt "SetupPageDxCluster|"
msgid "Show WW&V messages"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagedxcluster.cpp:84
msgctxt "SetupPageDxCluster|"
msgid "Show WC&Y messages"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagedxcluster.cpp:86
msgctxt "SetupPageDxCluster|"
msgid "DX Spots"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagedxcluster.cpp:98
msgctxt "SetupPageDxCluster|"
msgid "Messages"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagedxcluster.cpp:156
msgctxt "SetupPageDxCluster|"
msgid "KLog: Add a DXCluster server"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagedxcluster.cpp:157
msgctxt "SetupPageDxCluster|"
msgid ""
"Add the address followed by the :port\n"
"Example: dxfun.com:8000\n"
"If no port is specified, 41112 will be used by default:"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogs.cpp:69
msgctxt "SetupPageLogs|"
msgid "&New"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogs.cpp:70
msgctxt "SetupPageLogs|"
msgid "&Edit"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogs.cpp:71
msgctxt "SetupPageLogs|"
msgid "&Remove"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogs.cpp:74
msgctxt "SetupPageLogs|"
msgid "Add a new log"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogs.cpp:78
msgctxt "SetupPageLogs|"
msgid "Edit the selected log"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogs.cpp:79
msgctxt "SetupPageLogs|"
msgid "Remove the selected log"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogs.cpp:81
msgctxt "SetupPageLogs|"
msgid "Select the log you want to open"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogs.cpp:197
msgctxt "SetupPageLogs|"
msgid "KLog"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogs.cpp:198
msgctxt "SetupPageLogs|"
msgid ""
"Do you really want to remove this log?\n"
"All the QSOs from this log will be also deleted..."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogs.cpp:606
#, qt-format
msgctxt "SetupPageLogs|"
msgid ""
"An error has occurred showing the following error code:\n"
"'%1'"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogs.cpp:231
msgctxt "SetupPageLogs|"
msgid "Log has not been removed. (#3)"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogs.cpp:239
msgctxt "SetupPageLogs|"
msgid "Log has not been removed. (#2)"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogs.cpp:245
msgctxt "SetupPageLogs|"
msgid "Log has not been removed. (#1)"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogs.cpp:306
msgctxt "SetupPageLogs|"
msgid "ID"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogs.cpp:309
msgctxt "SetupPageLogs|"
msgid "Date"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogs.cpp:312
msgctxt "SetupPageLogs|"
msgid "Station Callsign"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogs.cpp:315
msgctxt "SetupPageLogs|"
msgid "Comments"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogs.cpp:318
msgctxt "SetupPageLogs|"
msgid "Type"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogs.cpp:607
msgctxt "SetupPageLogs|"
msgid "KLog - SetupPageLogs"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:91
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "&Date"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:92
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "&Station Callsign"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:93
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "&Operators"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:94
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "Comm&ent"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:96
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "&OK"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:97
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "&Cancel"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:153
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "Select categories"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:157
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "Callsign used for this log"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:158
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "Comma separated list of operators: callsign1, callsign2"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:160
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "Start date of this log"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:161
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "Add a comment about this log"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:163
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "&Type of Operation"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:170
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "Select the kind of operation for this log"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:177
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "&Mode Category"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:179
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "Select the mode category"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:185
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "O&perators Category"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:187
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "Select the operators category"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:192
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "&Assisted Category"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:194
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "Select the assisted category"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:200
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "Po&wer Category"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:202
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "Select the power category"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:208
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "&Bands Category"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:210
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "Select the bands category"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:215
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "O&verlay"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:217
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "Select the Overlay category"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:375 ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:938
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "Categories not OK"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:572
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid ""
"You need to enter a valid QRZ in the Station Callsign box.\n"
"The log will not be opened."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:683
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid ""
"You selected an invalid combination.\n"
"The log will not be opened."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagelogsnew.cpp:930
msgctxt "SetupPageLogsNew|"
msgid "Categories OK"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:38
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "&Imperial system"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:39
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "&Log in real time"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:40
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "&Time in UTC"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:41
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "&Save ADIF on exit"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:42
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "Use this &default filename"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:43
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "Mark &QSO to send QSL when QSL is received"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:44
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "Complete QSO with previous data"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:45
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "Show the Station &Callsign used in the search box"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:46
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "&Reset to My Data for all QSOs"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:109
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid ""
"QSOs will be marked as pending to send a QSL if you receive the DX QSL and "
"have not sent yours."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:113
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid ""
"If new version checking is selected, KLog will send the developer your "
"callsign, KLog version & Operating system to help in improving KLog."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:118
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid ""
"Select to use the following name for the logfile without being asked for it "
"again."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:599
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid ""
"Please specify an existing directory where the database (logbook.dat) will "
"be saved."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:47
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "&Check for new versions automatically"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:48
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "&Provide Info for statistics"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:53 ../setuppagemisc.cpp:54
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "Browse"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:55
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "Move DB"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:110
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "The search box will show also the callsign on the air to do the QSO."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:111
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid ""
"All the data from the My Data tab will be used or data from the previous QSO "
"will be maintained."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:112
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid ""
"Check if there is a new release of KLog available every time you start KLog."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:114
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "Check it for Imperial system (Miles instead of Kilometres)."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:115
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "Select to use real time."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:116
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "Select to use UTC time."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:117
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "Select if you want to save to ADIF on exit."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:119
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "Complete the current QSO with previous QSO data."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:120
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "This is the default file where ADIF will be saved."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:121
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "This is the directory where the database (logbook.dat) will be saved."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:123
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "Click to change the path of the database."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:593
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "This is the directory where DB (logbook.dat) will be saved."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:122
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "Click to change the default ADIF file."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:124
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "Click to move the DB to the new directory."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:263
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "Open File"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:263
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "ADIF (*.adi)"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:562
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "Select Directory"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:634
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "File moved"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:644
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "File copied"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:654
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid "File NOT copied"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppagemisc.cpp:667
msgctxt "SetupPageMisc|"
msgid ""
"The target directory does not exist. Please select an existing directory."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:38
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "&Personal data"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:39
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Station &data"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:68
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Enter your name"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:69
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Enter your address - 1st line"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:70
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Enter your address - 2nd line"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:71
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Enter your address - 3rd line"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:72
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Enter your address - 4th line"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:73
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Enter your city"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:74
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Enter your zip code"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:75
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Enter your province or state"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:76
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Enter your country"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:78
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "&Name"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:79
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "&Address"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:80
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Cit&y"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:81
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "&Zip Code"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:82
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Pro&v/State"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:83
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Countr&y"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:137
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Enter your information for rig #1"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:138
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Enter your information for rig #2"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:139
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Enter your information for rig #3"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:140
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Enter your information for antenna #1"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:141
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Enter your information for antenna #2"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:142
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Enter your information for antenna #3"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:143
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Enter your power information"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:145
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "&Rig 1"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:146
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "R&ig 2"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:147
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Ri&g 3"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:148
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Antenna &1"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:149
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Antenna &2"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:150
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Antenna &3"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:151
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Po&wer"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:184
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Enter the station callsign that will be used for logging"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:185
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "Enter the operators (comma separated if more than one)."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:186
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid ""
"Enter the locator of your station. Alternatively, KLog can use an "
"approximate locator based on your callsign"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:189
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "&QRZ"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:190
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "&Operators"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:191
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "&CQ Zone"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:192
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "&ITU Zone"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:193 ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:348
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "&Locator"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageuserdata.cpp:344
msgctxt "SetupPageUserDataPage|"
msgid "&Locator (not valid)"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageworldeditor.cpp:88
msgctxt "SetupPageWorldEditor|"
msgid ""
"An entities information file (cty.csv) has been detected in your KLog folder "
"and will be loaded."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageworldeditor.cpp:97
msgctxt "SetupPageWorldEditor|"
msgid ""
"No entities information file (cty.csv) has been detected in your KLog folder."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageworldeditor.cpp:98
msgctxt "SetupPageWorldEditor|"
msgid "KLog will not be able to show entities information."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageworldeditor.cpp:184
msgctxt "SetupPageWorldEditor|"
msgid "Prefix"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageworldeditor.cpp:186
msgctxt "SetupPageWorldEditor|"
msgid "Entity"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageworldeditor.cpp:188
msgctxt "SetupPageWorldEditor|"
msgid "ARRL ID"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageworldeditor.cpp:190
msgctxt "SetupPageWorldEditor|"
msgid "Continent"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageworldeditor.cpp:192
msgctxt "SetupPageWorldEditor|"
msgid "CQ Zone"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageworldeditor.cpp:194
msgctxt "SetupPageWorldEditor|"
msgid "ITU Zone"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageworldeditor.cpp:196
msgctxt "SetupPageWorldEditor|"
msgid "UTC"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageworldeditor.cpp:198
msgctxt "SetupPageWorldEditor|"
msgid "Latitude"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageworldeditor.cpp:200
msgctxt "SetupPageWorldEditor|"
msgid "Longitude"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageworldeditor.cpp:203
msgctxt "SetupPageWorldEditor|"
msgid "Deleted"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageworldeditor.cpp:206
msgctxt "SetupPageWorldEditor|"
msgid "Since Date"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageworldeditor.cpp:208
msgctxt "SetupPageWorldEditor|"
msgid "To Date"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageworldeditor.cpp:305
msgctxt "SetupPageWorldEditor|"
msgid "Open File"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageworldeditor.cpp:305
msgctxt "SetupPageWorldEditor|"
msgid "BigCTY (*.csv)"
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageworldeditor.cpp:314
msgctxt "SetupPageWorldEditor|"
msgid "Entities information has been updated."
msgstr ""

#: ../setuppageworldeditor.cpp:320
msgctxt "SetupPageWorldEditor|"
msgid "Entities information has not been updated."
msgstr ""

#: ../softwareupdatedialog.cpp:17
msgctxt "SoftwareUpdateDialog|"
msgid "Ok"
msgstr ""

#: ../softwareupdatedialog.cpp:35
msgctxt "SoftwareUpdateDialog|"
msgid "KLog update"
msgstr ""

#: ../softwareupdatedialog.cpp:52
msgctxt "SoftwareUpdateDialog|"
msgid "Congratulations!"
msgstr ""

#: ../softwareupdatedialog.cpp:52
msgctxt "SoftwareUpdateDialog|"
msgid "Your KLog has been updated."
msgstr ""

#: ../softwareupdatedialog.cpp:52
msgctxt "SoftwareUpdateDialog|"
msgid "You already have the latest version."
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:43
msgctxt "StartWizard|"
msgid "KLog - The free hamradio logging program"
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:67
msgctxt "StartWizard|"
msgid "Quit Setup"
msgstr ""

#: ../startwizard.cpp:67
msgctxt "StartWizard|"
msgid "Setup is not complete yet. Are you sure you want to quit setup?"
msgstr ""

#: ../world.cpp:161
msgctxt "World|"
msgid "Entity"
msgstr ""

#: ../world.cpp:162
msgctxt "World|"
msgid "Continent"
msgstr ""

#: ../world.cpp:1211
msgctxt "World|"
msgid "Reading cty.csv..."
msgstr ""

#: ../world.cpp:1211
msgctxt "World|"
msgid "Abort reading"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:57 ../elogclublog.cpp:117
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "Host not found!"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:63 ../elogclublog.cpp:122
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "Timeout error!"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:71
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "KLog - ClubLog"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:83 ../elogclublog.cpp:127
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "Undefined error..."
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:390
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "Callsign missing"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:394
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "Invalid callsign"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:398
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "Skipping SWL callsign"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:402
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "Callsign is your own call"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:406
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "Invalid callsign with no DXCC mapping"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:410
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "Updated QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:414
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "Invalid ADIF record"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:418
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "Missing ADIF record"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:422
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "Test mode - parameters OK, no action taken"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:69
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "It seems to be a PASSWORD ERROR; check your password"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:72
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid ""
"It seems that your Clublog password is not correct\n"
"Please check your password in the setup. Clublog uploads will be disabled."
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:426
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "Excessive API Usage"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:430
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "Internal Error"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:434
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "Rejected"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:438
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "QSO Duplicate"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:442
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "QSO Modified"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:446
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "Missing Login"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:450
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "QSO OK"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:454 ../elogclublog.cpp:478
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "Upload denied"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:458
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "No callsign selected"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:462
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "No match found"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:466
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "Dropped QSO"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:470
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "OK"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:474
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "Login rejected"
msgstr ""

#: ../elogclublog.cpp:482
msgctxt "eLogClubLog|"
msgid "Rejected: Callsign is your own callsign"
msgstr ""