Re: New network interface names (Was: Re: Installing chapter in the release notes)

Hi Holger,

(Cc l10n-english, because their help would be very helpful in this case)

Dixit Holger Wansing, le 19/05/2017 :

>In "installing" we have now:
>
>	The installer and the installed systems use a different
>	naming scheme for network interfaces.
>
>I understood it that way, that the Stretch installer and an installed
>Stretch system don't use the same naming scheme.
>But that's not what was meant, right?
No, I meant "different from what was used until Jessie".

>I would propose something like:
>
>	The installer and the installed systems have changed the
>	naming scheme for network interfaces.
The installer have changed, but the new system "just" get the new
scheme!

>or
>
>	The installer and the installed systems use a changed
>	naming scheme for network interfaces.

Or more directly:
	The installer and the installed systems use a new
	naming scheme for network interfaces.

l10n-english, do you have a favorite, or another better one?

Baptiste