Re: DPN 2016/04 frozen: please review and translate

Hi,

Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org> wrote:
> >We just finished the last bits of the new issue of DPN to be published
> >on Monday 28 November 2016, around 17:00 UTC.
>
> I just noticed I won't be able to publish until Monday lat night or Tuesday morning (UTC time). So, a bit more time for reviews and translations.
>
> Cheers
>

> >We would very much appreciate reviews and translations.

I'm unsure about this sentence regarding FAI version 5.2:

	"..., which now supports creating
	cloud^Wdisk images for virtual machines. "

This "cloud^Wdisk images" looks weird, is that correct?
I suspect something like "cloud disk images"?

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .