Opinion on bug 831726 Very confusing prompt regarding administrative database passwords

Hi d-l10n-english,

I recently got the bug report against my package dbconfig-common (which
you reviewed multiple times the last couple of years) below. What do you
think, should we improve the template (as suggested)?

Paul
PS: no need to reply to me directly, I read the bug.