Re: Review request: openssh-server/password-auth

Colin Watson wrote:
> I'd like to add this template or something similar to the openssh-server
> package.  Please review.
>
> Template: openssh-server/password-auth
> Type: boolean
> Default: true
>  If password authentication is enabled, then users will be able to log in
>  using their username and password. If it is disabled, then they must use
>  other methods such as public-key authentication.
>  .
>  Disabling password authentication is generally more secure, but it requires
>  all users to set up public SSH keys or other non-password-based
>  authentication methods.

That all looks good to me.  I suppose somebody doing an upgrade might
conceivably benefit from an extra hint that "yes" means "no change"
(you might say "If password authentication is ^left^ enabled"), but
then you'd have to rewrite it again if you changed the defaults, so
never mind.