Re: [LCFC] templates://eviacam/{templates}

victory wrote:
> Christian PERRIER wrote:
>
>>  Since this setting allows eviacamloader to be run with superuser
>>  privileges, it may have security implications in the case of
>>  vulnerabilities in eviacamloader's code.
>
> is there an article isnt needed? meaning
> in *the* evia...

No, we've introduced eviacamloader as the name of the piece of
software, so it's just like saying "in iceweasel's code".  (And
"code" doesn't need an article because of the possessive phrase.)

Christian, did you see my revised patch (with scarequoted "webcam")?
https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-english/2016/02/msg00015.html