Re: DPN 2015/08 frozen. Please review and translate.

Justin B Rye wrote:
> Laura Arjona Reina wrote:

>> * If you cloned the DPN repo in dpn folder, it's interesting to know
>> the contents of the file dpn/.git/config, in particular, the "url"
>> where you push to . Mine is like this:
>>
>> [core]
>>         repositoryformatversion = 0
>>         filemode = true
>>         bare = false
>>         logallrefupdates = true
>> [remote "origin"]
>>         url = ssh://git.debian.org/git/publicity/dpn.git
>
> Aha!  Mine has:
>
> 	url = git://anonscm.debian.org/publicity/dpn.git
>
> So maybe I should start again with:
>
> 	git clone ssh://git.debian.org/publicity/dpn.git

For future reference: you can edit the URL with a text editor, or by
running

	git remote set-url origin ssh://git.debian.org/publicity/dpn.git

if you prefer.

> And in fact I see that's mentioned on the HowToContribute page.  But
> when I scrub my existing dpn directory and try the above, I get:
>
> 	Permission denied (publickey).
> 	fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

You can tell SSH what username to use by putting it in the URL:

	ssh://jbr-guest@git.debian.org/publicity/dpn.git

Thanks and hope that helps,
Jonathan