Re: [LCFC] templates://xringd/{templates}

Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Template: xringd/modem-device
> Type: string
> Default: /dev/ttyS0
>  Please enter the name of the device the modem is connected to.
>  .
>  Xringd needs to poll a modem attached via a serial port. Please
>  specify which serial port the modem uses (usually /dev/ttyS[0-4]).
                                                                 ^
It occurs to me now that I don't think I've ever actually seen a
/dev/ttyS4 (they stop at ttyS3, and there are rarely physical ports to
go with ttyS2 or ttyS3).  So I was wondering if maybe this should have
been "[0-3]".  On the other hand a web search tells me there was a
time when PCI modems sometimes wanted ttyS4, so perhaps it doesn't
matter.