Re: [Debconf-team] Please review and translate announcement for DebConf15

Hey guys, I just noticed that Laura replaced the paragraphs about
Debian and DebConf with your standard. I purposely didn't use that
in the context of this announcement, so that I could include
references to e.g. NSA and Tails etc.

Now the German announcement in the publicity repo has my version,
but the English, French and Swedish versions use the "standard".

Please have a look at
http://debconf15.debconf.org/press/2015-08-04.en.xhtml. I think we
should use the text under header "About Debian and DebConf".

How to proceed? Should I just replace the English text even though
content is frozen?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"... and so he killed Miguel in a rit of fealous jage."
                                               -- inspector clouseau