[RFR] New grub-installer-template

Hello l10n-english,

In http://bugs.debian.org/789798 I've proposed a new debconf question
for grub-installer (part of d-i which handles installing grub on those
platforms which use it as a bootloader). The question is low priority
and I would normally expect it to be used via preseeding, nonetheless
some review of the wording would be appreciated. I've already applied
the tweak suggested by Steve in the bug to the text below.

Here it is:

Template: grub-installer/no-nvram
Type: boolean
Default: false
# :sl4:
 By default GRUB will be registered into NVRAM on platforms where this is
 required. e.g. UEFI Boot Manager or OpenFirmware boot device.
 .
 This is sometimes not desirable, e.g. for systems which PXE boot and chainload
 instead and do not want the firmware configuration adjusted. Answering no here
 will avoid making such adjustments.

Thanks,
Ian.