Request review of debconf templates for xastir

Hi,

(Please CC me on replies, I am not subscribed to the list.)

I'm requesting a review of the English text for the debconf templates file
for the package xastir. This is a similar debconf option to that given by
wireshark allowing non-root users that are a member of a group to use the
network interfaces directly.

I am a native English speaker, but if there are changes that will make this
text clearer or make the text easier to translate, then I'll be happy to
make them. I notice it is Debian policy to "Be kind to translators" (section
6.5.2.2). (:

I have attached the templates file with my text.

Thanks,
Iain.

--
e: irl@fsfe.org            w: iain.learmonth.me
x: irl@jabber.fsfe.org     t: EPVPN 2105
c: 2M0STB                  g: IO87we
p: 1F72 607C 5FF2 CCD5 3F01 600D 56FF 9EA4 E984 6C49
Template: xastir/install-setuid
Type: boolean
Default: false
 Xastir can be installed in a way that allows members of the "xastir-ax25"
 system group to use a native Linux AX.25 interface from within Xastir. This
 is recommended over the alternative of running Xastir as root, as this
 configuration will attempt to use Linux capabilities to limit the privileges
 available to Xastir to only those required. Note that if Linux capabilities
 are not available, the binary will be installed setuid.
 .
 For more detailed information please see
 /usr/share/doc/xastir/README.Debian.
 .
 Enabling this feature may be a security risk, so it is disabled by
 default. If in doubt, it is suggested to leave it disabled.