Re: FAQ.html and MANUAL.html, was Re: fwd: Re: Re: Please review changed man-file of w3m

Hello Justin,

Justin B Rye schrieb am 24. Februar 2015 um 11:12

> > To: debian-l10n-english@lists.debian.org
>
> Oh, here's a new lists.debian.org failure mode: it's there at
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-english/2015/02/msg00011.html
> but there's no sign of a copy reaching gmail.

I received the mail the link refers to. But I did not react, just
thought "wow", another journey in the early days of html and internet
page creation.

> [...]
> >     ACCESSKEY       Pop up menu of accesskey shortcuts
>
> Now that I've had time to rig up a testcase I can say that invoking
> this function on a rendered webpage that has accesskeys causes my w3m
> session to implode, leaving only the word "Aborted".  I suppose that
> has to mean another bug report.

I just made a few tests with an html-file that contains the attribute
accesskey. In my first trials, w3m aborted, later w3m just ignored the
command ACCESSKEY.

Best regards
Markus

--