You are ...... (was: Re: FAQ.html and MANUAL.html)

Hello Justin, you are ...

Justin B Rye schrieb am 18. Dec 2014 um 12:05

> > This explanations on how to write cgi-scripts are quite
> > superficial. But I do not know whether it is worth to improve the
> > matter. Curious users will explore this field on their own.

> With this many cobwebs they should probably be warned to watch out
> for giant spiders.

... a great comedian. You make me remember a scene from a black and
white Tarzan film I saw in my childhood; starring Johnny Weißmueller
or Lex Barker. With a huge, irreversibly men-binding cobweb in a dark
jungle. Presumably, the respective spider was very analogue.

Therefor, I assume there is no need to protect our users againt a
digital one, waiting for prey somewhere in w3m's source code.

Markus