Website for the status of Debconf templates

Hello,

(I sent this post to "debian-l10n-spanish" mailing list 3 days ago but got
no reply thus asking here...)

I have noticed the links to the PO files available on the template status¹
are all broken².

OTOH, are the statistics displayed in there still trustable?

There are two PO files I want to update ("glance" and "ircd-hybrid") and
though I already have the last template for "glance" which has been
recently updated, the template for "ircd-hybrid" shows there are some
unstraslated and fuzzy strings (dunno why) and I currently don't know
from where to get the last template to start working on the update.

In brief, I find more chaos than the usual I'm used to and I'm a bit
lost :-)

¹http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/es
²http://i18n.debian.org/material/po/unstable/main/i/ircd-hybrid/debian/po/ircd-hybrid_1%3a8.0.9.dfsg.1-2_es.po.gz

Greetings,