Review (Re: DPN 2013/16 frozen. Please review and translate.)

On 2013-09-13 19:20, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
[ Please reply on -publicity list ]

Hi all,

We have just finished the last bits of the new issue of DPN
to be released Monday. We would appreciate reviews and translations.

Instructions are available on the wiki:
http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews

As usual, the last updated version is available on the publicity
Subversion repository, even via HTTP:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/dpn/en/current/index.wml?view=co

If you're willing to contribute to the redaction of the next issue,
don't hesitate, and join #debian-publicity IRC channel or send a message
to debian-publicity@lists.debian.org.

Cheers,

Cédric

Thank you very much Cédric and everyone. Just one remark:

8 applicants have been
    as Debian Developers,
12 applicants have
    as Debian Maintainer, and
33 people have <a href="http://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/new-maintainers.cgi";>started
        to maintain packages</a> since the previous issue of the Debian
    Project News. Please welcome
#DDs
Hannes von Haugwitz,
Nicolas Dandrimont,
Brian Gupta,
Richard Michael Hartmann,
Agustin Henze,
Alberto Garcia,
James Downing Page,
Michael Beattie,
#DMs
Apollon Oikonomopoulos,
Joao Eriberto Mota Filho,
Maarten Lankhorst,
Martijn van Brummelen,
Salvo 'LtWorf' Tomaselli,
Uwe Kleine-König,
Colin King,
Joe Healy,
Adrien Grellier,
Phillip Susi,
Sergey Suslov,
Tom Jampen,
#DCs
Adam Stokes,
Oliver Sander,
Daniel Mizyrycki,
Petr Salinger,
David Suárez,
Stephen Nelson,
Pablo Oliveira,
Maarten Lankhorst,
Laurent Destailleur,
Bas Couwenberg,
Emanuele Aina,
Daniel Pfeiffer,
Jack Bates,
Dirk Huenniger,
Andrea Rota,
Guillaume Bouteille,
Jose M Calhariz,
Olof Johansson,
Jackson Doak,
Simon Kainz,
Micah Gersten,
Miles Lubin,
Axel Wagner,
Anton Balashov,
Benjamin Barenblat,
Tonnerre Lombard,
Federico Brega,
David Parsons,
Axel Wagner,
Léo Cavaillé,
Stewart Smith,
Maarten L. Hekkelman, and
Thomas Bechtold
    into our project!</p>

The pluralization is inconsistent in the first sentence.
As previously discussed, the list is also unclear and often misleading. Its "Debian Developer" terminology should now also be updated.

--
Filipus Klutiero
http://www.philippecloutier.com