Review (Re: DPN 2013/13 frozen. Please review and translate.)

On 2013-06-23 04:29, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
(please reply on -publicity list)

Hi all,

We have just finished the last bits of the new issue of DPN
to be released Monday night (+UTC, or Tuesday). We would appreciate
reviews and translations.

Instructions are available on the wiki:
http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews

As usual, the last updated version is available on the publicity
Subversion repository, even via HTTP:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/dpn/en/current/index.wml?view=co

If you're willing to contribute to the redaction of the next issue,
don't hesitate, and join #debian-publicity IRC channel or send a message
to debian-publicity@lists.debian.org.

Cheers,

Cédric

Thank you very much Cédric and everyone. A single remark:

SUMMARY="DebConf13 will have its DebCamp, Debian Code Search on video, bits from Debian System Administators"
s/Administators/Administrators/

--
Filipus Klutiero
http://www.philippecloutier.com