Re: opensmtpd 5.3.3p1-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package opensmtpd

Hi all,

It's been recommended that I pass my opensmtpd templates by you before
having it translated. Could you please look over it and provide some
feedback? You will find the templates file attached.

Best wishes,
Ryan

--
|_)|_/	Ryan Kavanagh		| Debian Developer
| \| \	http://ryanak.ca/	| GPG Key 4A11C97A
Template: opensmtpd/mailname
Type: string
Default:
 The "mail name" is the domain name used to "qualify" _ALL_ mail addresses
 without a domain name. This includes mail to and from <root>: please do not
 make your machine send out mail from root@example.org unless root@example.org
 has told you to. This mail name is also the default hostname used in the SMTP
 greeting banner.
 .
 This name will also be used by other programs. It should be a single,
 fully qualified domain name (FQDN).
 .
 Thus, if a mail address on the local host is foo@example.org,
 the correct value for this option would be example.org.

Template: opensmtpd/root_address
Type: string
Default:
 Mail for the 'postmaster', 'root', and other system accounts should
 be redirected to the user account(s) of the actual system administrator(s).
 .
 Enter a comma-separated list of usernames to which this mail should go. Leave
 this field blank to not create an alias for 'root'; in this case, the 'root'
 account will receive mail destined to 'postmaster' and other system accounts,
 assuming aliases for these accounts do not already exist.
 .
 If you already have a /etc/aliases file, then you may need to add these
 entries.