Re: New strings to be added to the OpenStack packages

Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Template: neutron/rabbit_host
> Type: string
> Default: localhost
>  In order to interoperate with other components of OpenStack, this package
>  needs to connect to a central RabbitMQ server.
>  .
>  Please specify the IP address of the server running it.

Oh, it says "this package" so that you can use the same text for all
of them?  I suppose that makes sense.

The IP address of the server running the... server?  Perhaps it should
just say:

   Please specify the IP address of that server.

> Template: neutron/rabbit_userid
> Type: string
> Default: guest

No, that would mean you were going to connect the name to the server.
You need some other preposition on the end:

or maybe it would be less ugly as:

or
or

No, don't use that last one.

>  In order to interoperate with other components of OpenStack, this package
>  needs to connect to a central RabbitMQ server.
>  .
>  Please specify the username used to connect to the RabbitMQ server.
>
> Template: neutron/rabbit_password
> Type: password

Likewise
or whatever.

>  In order to interoperate with other components of OpenStack, this package
>  needs to connect to a central RabbitMQ server.
>  .
>  Please specify the password used to connect to the RabbitMQ server.

ObWhyTheName: is that really a reference to "neutron clouds" or is it
just a word similar to "network" with a thematic connection to
"quantum"?

(Did I ever find out what's so lapine about RabbitMQ?)